Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
Great product love mixed box
Ordered Thursday arrived Friday outstanding
I have been a valued customer for some now. Apart from the health benefits, it is very tasty.
Keep making my favourite Hemp mango.
So refreshing and healthy. We haven't met anyone yet who doesn't enjoy kombucha from Tea Gardens Kombucha. Most people want to order their own boxes after just one try!
Excellent product, wide selection of flavours ..... speedy, efficient delivery
Delivery made on same day as order .... very impressed and ‘thankyou’
Tea Gardens Kombucha is refreshing and energizing. We enjoy the simplicity of ordering and receiving our supply each & every time.
I’m not a green tea drinker normally but I have just bought and tried the coconut and lime kombucha and love it and will be ordering it from now on as it’s a great price also ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘Œ
Fantastic drink to start the day with, great value from a local manufacturer and the service and value could not be faulted, a big thank you from a happy customer.
Thanks for asking me. I love this one.
The best tasting kombucha I’ve tasted. Easy and smooth to drink. Doesn’t taste like vinegar like a lot do. Amazing value buying directly from company. Can’t recommend more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
Tea Gardens Kombucha 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Easy ordering, quick delivery and love that it’s local! All the good stuff with no nasties!
Tea Gardens Kombucha 5 star review on 7th November 2020
I’ve been taking kombucha for many years and about 5 yrs ago started taking tea gardens kombucha. I love their products and have tried most of the flavours. Every one of my grandchildren have a favourite. Mine is tumeric ginger and pear.
It is organic and sugar & preservative free - so good for the body and delicious. It has made significant improvement to my health. I’m a stomach cancer survivor. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคธ‍โ™‚๏ธ
Great product, taste & servicee
Excellent product, great service and prompt delivery.
Love the quality of your products, have been a customer for 4 years and do not have a bad thing to say in all that time. TGK are easy to deal with, questions are always answered promptly and a great product. What more could you ask for. Happy Happy Happy customer
Jean
I love it because no sugar and it tastes good
My family enjoys drinking Konbucha tea daily. Your products are excellent.
I am of a fan of your product however recently you have changed the formulation of these products and introduced new flavours and I've not tested enough of them to make a decision. I like the idea of tumeric in the product. I previously worked for a food R&D company (the owners started Masterfoods way back then) and understand the many processes you are going through. Good luck with your business in these difficult. Please do not reduce the quality of this product, I for one would be very unhappy.
Love Tea Gardens Kombucha. Loving the taste and because it has no sugar it's that much better. Delivery times are excellent. Very happy customer.
I’ve been Buying your 500ml Hemp Pomegranate Kombucha for a year or more now, was very sad when you took them away, was so excited to see them back I ordered that same day!!! Best kombucha EVER!!!
Products tasty and the free delivery is very efficient
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.85 based on 619 reviews