Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
Lots of variety, delivery to the door within 4 days.
Your KOMBUCHA is always amazing, i always make sure i never run out, Gadys Akhurst
Great flavours, excellent price and exceptional delivery time! I loved it so much that I encouraged my friends to buy them and they ordered them online the next day! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Great tasting product , great price ,fast free delivery - thanks
Great taste. Good service
OMG!! Such fast delivery and No Shipping Fee....Wow!! Totally Impressed. Love the taste will never look back now Thanks Tea Gardens for making such a Yummy Healthy Australian made Product๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Perfect selection
Service is great
Taste is fantastic
!!!!!!
Great product love mixed box
Ordered Thursday arrived Friday outstanding
I have been a valued customer for some now. Apart from the health benefits, it is very tasty.
Keep making my favourite Hemp mango.
So refreshing and healthy. We haven't met anyone yet who doesn't enjoy kombucha from Tea Gardens Kombucha. Most people want to order their own boxes after just one try!
Excellent product, wide selection of flavours ..... speedy, efficient delivery
Delivery made on same day as order .... very impressed and ‘thankyou’
Tea Gardens Kombucha is refreshing and energizing. We enjoy the simplicity of ordering and receiving our supply each & every time.
I’m not a green tea drinker normally but I have just bought and tried the coconut and lime kombucha and love it and will be ordering it from now on as it’s a great price also ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘Œ
Fantastic drink to start the day with, great value from a local manufacturer and the service and value could not be faulted, a big thank you from a happy customer.
Thanks for asking me. I love this one.
The best tasting kombucha I’ve tasted. Easy and smooth to drink. Doesn’t taste like vinegar like a lot do. Amazing value buying directly from company. Can’t recommend more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
Tea Gardens Kombucha 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Easy ordering, quick delivery and love that it’s local! All the good stuff with no nasties!
Tea Gardens Kombucha 5 star review on 7th November 2020
I’ve been taking kombucha for many years and about 5 yrs ago started taking tea gardens kombucha. I love their products and have tried most of the flavours. Every one of my grandchildren have a favourite. Mine is tumeric ginger and pear.
It is organic and sugar & preservative free - so good for the body and delicious. It has made significant improvement to my health. I’m a stomach cancer survivor. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคธ‍โ™‚๏ธ
Great product, taste & servicee
Excellent product, great service and prompt delivery.
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 666 reviews