Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
A very refreshing Beveridge with no nasties.
I recommend
it.
Fantastic product with great flavours plus quick and easy service!
My first order of Tea Gardens Kombucha.
I am very impressed with the Ginger Kombucha, look forward to trying other flavours.
Excellent.
Awesome product the whole family is enjoying and at a great price👍
My husband and I love this drink! We have one each day and love the fact that we are drinking a healthy drink which is great value for money.
Great service and very fast and efficient delivery
Love This Stuff To Notch!
It’s yummy, has great taste and helps me keep my gut healthy
wow! I received my order in 2 days! the Kombucha is really tasty, Lime & coconut and Pomegranate & Apple are my faves so far.
Tea Gardens Kombucha is the best Kombucha I have tried. TGK mixed box offers a range of great flavours at a reasonable price. Love it!
My favourites the ginger, turmeric and ginger also blueberry hibiscus and the service/delivery is great.
I love the taste and so do our customers. And no sugar makes it even better.
Light and refreshing and not overly sweet.
Drinking my Kombucha now instead of my regular glass of wine😋
Enjoy having the kombucha very refreshing
The product & service so far are very good. I have given some to friends to try & they must have been happy with it as they have all purchased some.
My family love your Kombucha. We all feel so much better when we are drinking it regularly.
I absolutely love this product, Zero sugar and many other benefits that are in the different varieties of Kombucha on offer, I find it hard to name a favorite.
I have converted many of my friends, 2 that have gone home from my place to put in an order the same night.
The best and quickest delivery of any online products I have bought, 2 days from ordering and receiving the goods.
The best I have tasted. Will be ordering again. I purchased the mixed pace to see what I liked the best.
Delivery was quick and the flavours are great
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 744 reviews