Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
My experience with Tea Gardens Kombucha was excellent, webpage was easy to navigate and choose what I wanted. My bottles arrived in 3 days and I am now enjoying the refreshing and wonderful Hemp Kombucha. Thank you very much.
Posted 8 minutes ago
Great flavours and happy to have a 'guilt free' treat.
Posted 25 minutes ago
Amazing product and customer service. We love the mango and coconut & lime flavours, in particular!
Love this drink, as I have to watch the sugar content . Also as well as gut health I have problems with my stomach.
The whole family love the berries kombucha
Not having tried Kombucha before, both my wife and I were very much surprised with Tea Gardens Kombucha's products - Wonderful Quality, pleasant taste, Great pricing with very fast free delivery. What more could You wish for?
I will most certainly be re-ordering.
Great variety of bottles
I love it. Mostly when the weather warms up. Very refreshing. You can happily take it along to a gathering when you are not a drinker.
The best kombucha I’ve ever had! All flavors are amazing!
Arrived quickly and I love the taste of all the different flavours I have tried so far.
I love it! I’m currently drinking Coconut & Lime. It tastes beautiful and I will definitely be ordering more flavours to try!
Words don’t do justice, Everything is just great, Price, Service, product, quality, taste, don’t buy any where else
Enjoyable , will buy again
T G K was recommended to me by a friend , she gave me a bottle to try as she knows i enjoy kombucha. This kombucha does not leave an after taste ,it ticked all the boxes, free from sugar ,preservatives ,fat, lactose, gluten,gmo and vegan friendly and my daughter can drink also as she is gluten intolerant she said she does not feel bloated after it. I am a very happy customer so much so that i have also shared my supply with friends ,whom were also very impressed , so THANK YOU
Great price, great taste and it's good for you......
We have two flavours both are very nice and tasty
They arrived today! I've only tried the hemp blueberry hibiscus so far but it's amazing! So delicious. I love that I am doing something positive for my body while indulging.
good quality product,and promt and friendly service!
What a great product really enjoyed it great taste . I am so happy to buy it from you . Thank you also for the great service and fast delivery.
Great drink. Love the mango, lemon lime and coconut lime flavour
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 438 reviews