Tennis-Point Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tennis-Point

Tell us how Tennis-Point made you happy
Spot on racket arrived 3 days after I ordered from Germany to the U.K.

They sent via DHL absolutely no issues.

Genuine review by a genuine buyer but perplexed on a very high amount of negative feedback?? 10 out of 10 from my end.
Very fast delivery!
Great service and goods
They deliver the correct products speedily, and refund quickly if there's a problem.
Fast delivery. Sizing reasonable. Bought a tennis skirt online and fits ok. Customer service is just a quick phone call away.
Bought a tennis kit for young girl. Perfect product and great service.
29-01-2021 i placed and payed an order
10-02-2021 i sent an email about order delay to Greece and not having tracking number.
11-02-2021 they said the order is in transit.
17-02-2021 i sent another email about order delay.
THEY NEVER REPLIED
19-02-2021 they sent an email that my return has arrived.
19-02-2021 i said that i never recieved my order so couldnt have retured it. the deliverey adress is in a firestation 24hours open.
20-02-2021 i sent them an email explaining the situation about the order.
THEY NEVER REPLIED
24-02-2021 they sent me a tracking number via dhl for an order to unated states of america.
24-02-2021 i replied that this is a mistake.
24-02-2021 they said sorry and that the order was returned to the sender and i should wait for the refund.
27-02-2021 i asked for my money back.
08-03-2021 42 days after i placed the order (for which they were paid immediately) and 15 days after the refund they promised and all the trouble they put me through, still havent get my money back. All this time, even now, the order status in my accound is "in progress". I have sent them many emails since then but i never got an answer.
STAY AWAY.
Regular customer buying all the time from Tennis Point and once I asked for exchange I was told that I have passed the 30 days return period and they could not do anything. On those pandemic days all the companies have extended their return period but not Tennis Point. Shame as I will go somewhere else in the future.
Poor service - no answer from contact centre - so far 8 days waiting - main link to tracking doesn’t work but subsequently found link on carrier website is valid (GLS) & also final delivery via parcelforce expected today! Not a great service.
This is a fraud company. They promised to send me tennis racquet by Christmas eve. Its 4th Jan and there is no clue what's happening with my order. Neither their UK nor Germany numbers are reachable.

I recommend never ever purchase anything from Tennis Point.
I purchased an unstrung Babalot Pure Aero. I had Tennis-Point string the racket by their self titled "expert". I played with the racket for less than 5 minutes and a string snapped. I raised the issue with the company who refused to refund the cost of strings and their service in a very rude and arrogant email.
I will not be purchasing anything from this company in future.
AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!..

I wish I'd checked the reviews before ordering!.

The single worst customer service I've experienced, ever!!.
Ordered over €200 of goods which obviously never arrived!!. Sent so many emails & received the bare minimum of response & info. Tell me now my package was lost by DHL, yet the track & trace says it never even left Germany!!. Absolutely ZERO effort to fast track me some of the items still in stock (these were Christmas presents after all!!) Just ignored my emails & said they will be refunding my money!. I suppose that will never arrive either!!!. Would have expected so much more from a German company...boy how wrong was I!!!!. AVOID people!
I would give zero stars if I could. I ordered 2 rackets on Black Friday. A week later they told me they dont have them. I had to badger them for a refund. They only partially refunded me, they seem to expect me to pay for strings for a racket they cant provide! Ridiculous. I have to wait until the other parts of the order are returned before they will refund me! I wouldnt ever recommend this company to anyone. avoid!!!
The worst experience ever

I have probably had one of the worst experience buying online with this company. It's been a nightmare.

I ordered up to 19 items valued at almost 300€ more than 2 weeks ago. I didn't receive anything after 10 days, then I decided to contact them via email because after called them 10 times, the phone was never answered obviously.

They replied the day after saying they'd look into it, however, they never got back to me, which is unbelivable. I chased them again to se what's going on, as they don't even try to inform their clients when you are contacting customers service

The worst comes when after two weeks I have received a single pack of 3 socks, which could be taken as a joke.

After all these amazing experiences, I have started to receive emails (only 2 actually) with one item being delivered. So, they are pretending to cover this purchase by sending items one by one, if that, after 2 weeks.

First of all, that customer experience is such a joke. The way that the company is selling its items without getting in touch with the client about availability first, or how they are going to proceed with the send it's completely unprofessional and unacceptable.

I would not recommend using this company at all. Hope they improve in the future.
Bought a Wilson Clash and had a Luxilon string put by in Tennis Point which snapped on the 2nd time of using it. Very annoying but what is worse is the total disregard by Tennis Point when I raised this them. They have no interest in this and simply told me to return the racket. I obviously need to use it so had it re strung by my guy. Tennis Point REALLY poor service.
Absolute joke!!! Customer service team just ignore the phone, can be ringing for 20 minutes then they disconnect the line. Emails!? Ha ha ha don't bother. I have been waiting for a refund for an order that never even left the warehouse for ages now. If I was actually in Germany I would be just beating their door down. They are lucky. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PLACE!!!!
I reside in US. I purchased 4 apparel items on 04JUN20 from Tennis-point(TP) in Germany and as of 22JUL20, items have still not been received to my residence due to the item lost in transit. TP will not refund my money and has taken no responsibility to work with the delivery carrier to identify where my item is located. All delivery carriers require the shipper to submit claims. They refuse to provide any customer service, answer e-mails, phone calls. Consumers beware with this company!! I purchase >$5000/year of tennis equipment including raquets, strings, shoes, apparel, balls, etc. and will remove this place from list!
Will not refund my money although items sent back. They deny receipt of 2 items in the box. Beware! Thieves!
Avoid this company! Rogue traders. Have only refunded me for 3 items although 5 items were in the box. Others lost by them at their warehouse! I am £60 out of pocket with no way to prove otherwise.
did not refund money back
Does not do give refunds.
Tennis-Point is rated 1.69 based on 29 reviews