Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reviews

don@reviews.io

Tell us how Reviews made you happy
I just love your shop and I love the online service. Whenever I need an outfit your my first port of call. My husband knows where to visit for a pressie to. Love love love 💕
Super fast delivery exactly items I needed higher quality I love it and again order it
We have visited Wed2be today in Northampton, and I must say this appointment was shockingly bad I have never felt so disappointed!!! Let’s start from the shop itself.... the variety of the dresses was really poor! We all know how difficult everything is these days regarding Covid-19 pandemic but not to even be able to walk around the shop to point at the dresses that we might of liked is another level of unwelcoming atmosphere!! We have been sat down on the sofas and basically told not to move and the consultant will bring the dresses that she thinks my sister (the bride!!!) might like, my sister didn’t even have a choice of going and choosing the dresses herself, the consultant was rude by telling my sister she must put underskirt on when she’s clearly stated she didn’t like it and she won’t wear one, the consultant looked bored and was not interested in interacting with us, she didn’t try to make the experience of trying wedding dresses as nice and exiting as possible, at the end of our appointment we have felt like they couldn’t wait for us to leave despite the fact my sister has only tried 5 dresses, and to be even more rude when we have asked the manager of the shop to check the stock of some dresses that we liked on Wed2be website in some other stores she replied ‘I’ve got to look after my bride’. The whole team was not interested in making us feel welcomed and they didn’t really care about making a sale.... I would rate this appointment 0 out of 10 as bad customer service and bad management and definately will discourage any of our friends and future brides going to wed2be to try wedding dresses.
Terrible customer service / Tricking customer
I decided to apply for my PLI from you guys because of these reviews but I don't care about / believe your 5 stars anymore.
This is a letter as well as a review for A-Plan management team and all. I just want to know if any of your staff is willing to make a quote for public liability insurance of my business. I called and called three times. First, I talked for about an hour with one of your staff and he got impatient. Then, for some reasons, the line was cut off and he didn't call me back! How am I supposed to directly call him? So, I called for the second time knowing that I might need to go through all questions again but guess what one of your staff tricked me saying she will call back in like 30 mins and never called back! Today, I called again and the staffs were beating about the bush and eventually I never thought I might meet the same person and she did the same; never called back!
What I want to let you know is this is not a joke. I admit that I don't understand much about insurance questions because I recently moved here from my home country and I have the right to ask as many questions as I want or feel worried to make a mistake here. So, isn't it your job to patiently* explain thsese things to me?
And, I also don't want to call and talk about the same thing over and over again just because the line was cut off or because of your staff's stupid excuses " I'm just gonna prepare inquiry for PLI and will call you back in 30 mins if that's ok. " .
I also waited when till the day my partner's duty was off so that he could help me a bit when I talk. I won't call again to you guys. My business is already postponed because of your staffs' procrastination and terrible customer service.
REVIEWS.IO APPEARS TO BE AS MUCH AS A CON AS THE COMPANIES ONE TRIES TO REVIEW - SO MUCH FOR HONESTY - JUST ANOTHER SCAM
I started with the trial size at first I have to say ,this product truly works it covers very well I give Plexiderm 5 Stars!!
Will never book with hoeseasons ever again in my life. Tried to cancel because of family member passing away But the wanted proof with a death certificate.

We ended up going To calthwaite hall lodges which only to find that it was a small pod instead of a lodge which wasn’t on the website at all. The hot tub had no privacy around it and there was burn marks on the floor. It basically looked like a shed.

We paid 300 pounds only to go straight home. Absolute rubbish.
Just awful. Why send me an email with a link and then make me type in information from the email you sent me? Thankfully trustpilot exists
Dziekuje za profesjonalna pomoc że strony Pana Rafała w przygotowaniu dogodnej dla mnie oferty. Polecam i pozdrawiam;)
Pani Dominika wykonała wspaniała pracę. Profesjonalna obsługa. Będę polecała znajomym.
Very helpful, informative and friendly service.’
Reviews is rated 3.18 based on 11 reviews