Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reviews

don@reviews.io

Tell us how Reviews made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I started with the trial size at first I have to say ,this product truly works it covers very well I give Plexiderm 5 Stars!!
Dziekuje za profesjonalna pomoc że strony Pana Rafała w przygotowaniu dogodnej dla mnie oferty. Polecam i pozdrawiam;)
Pani Dominika wykonała wspaniała pracę. Profesjonalna obsługa. Będę polecała znajomym.
Very helpful, informative and friendly service.’
REVIEWS.IO APPEARS TO BE AS MUCH AS A CON AS THE COMPANIES ONE TRIES TO REVIEW - SO MUCH FOR HONESTY - JUST ANOTHER SCAM
Will never book with hoeseasons ever again in my life. Tried to cancel because of family member passing away But the wanted proof with a death certificate.

We ended up going To calthwaite hall lodges which only to find that it was a small pod instead of a lodge which wasn’t on the website at all. The hot tub had no privacy around it and there was burn marks on the floor. It basically looked like a shed.

We paid 300 pounds only to go straight home. Absolute rubbish.
Just awful. Why send me an email with a link and then make me type in information from the email you sent me? Thankfully trustpilot exists
Reviews is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews