Thai Beauty store Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Thai Beauty store

Tell us how Thai Beauty store made you happy

"Placed on order on 1/16 and still have not received my items. Messaged them twice and have received no repsonse. Fortunately I paid through paypal and am ready to open a dispute."
Are you Thai Beauty store? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very unreliable. Scam website!!! At first they will respond to your inquiry but once you placed your order, no confirmation, no update and unable to contact the company. Keep on sending messages for update but no luck. I have ask for refund but no reply. Don't trust this website. They are based in Thailand. Didn't receive my order and no refund. This kind of company should be closed!"
Thai Beauty store is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews