Thai Beauty store Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Thai Beauty store

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Thai Beauty store?

Tell us how Thai Beauty store made you happy

"They are scam i have ordered lip balm over 2months ago its not delivered yet and after several emails no response from them at all.. i am sure i am not getting my order because if it was a genuine company they would had atleast replied my email. Do not order from this site."
Are you Thai Beauty store? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Placed on order on 1/16 and still have not received my items. Messaged them twice and have received no repsonse. Fortunately I paid through paypal and am ready to open a dispute."
"Very unreliable. Scam website!!! At first they will respond to your inquiry but once you placed your order, no confirmation, no update and unable to contact the company. Keep on sending messages for update but no luck. I have ask for refund but no reply. Don't trust this website. They are based in Thailand. Didn't receive my order and no refund. This kind of company should be closed!"
Thai Beauty store is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access