The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Email, Live Chat
Read The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

About The Black Bow Jewelry Co.:

Honest, Meaningful and Beautiful Jewelry
We’re a family run business and we’ve always felt that it’s important to treat customers like family. We’ve been selling jewelry for over 10 years right here in Medina, Ohio, USA and that has taught us how important is it to be honest, respectful and sell meaningful, beautiful jewelry.

866-620-2638

The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Shermona Joseph
Most timely.
Great product.
Everything was easy & fast!! The gold chain is very pretty & dainty.
Product was smaller than expected but quality was good. Love the product.
This company is amazing! I needed to exchange an item and they helped me without asking any questions. They took care of everything in a pleasant and timely manner! My necklace is amazing!
Ordered cuff links for my son in law’s graduation from University of Alabama/wedding. Product arrived quickly in a beautiful box. It was the perfect gift. Thanks!
Exceptional quality. Very pleased with my purchase and service
Great company! Super easy site to use, and the product came quickly and wrapped nicely!
Beautiful
I really like the cross I ordered. It is of superior quality and craftsmanship. I expected a faster delivery, but was satisfied with the time in which it arrived.

However, the item depicted what appeared to be a black leather chain, yet it came with a rubber-like necklace. It has broken in less than a month's time.
Great Company. Love their products.
Great customer service and fast shipping. My item is just as described 5++++
Excellent service and quality product as always!
HE LOVED HIS GIFT!
I’m so happy about this purchase. Customer service was so on hand with support and all of my 10 million questions. I had placed the order from NZ to be delivered within the states. It got to him before the expected date.
He fell in love with it and hasn’t taken it off since.
Again, I wouldn’t have gotten the best girlfriend title if it weren’t for the great customer service.
Originally ordered a white gold chain that was a hollow link style for my boyfriend. He was very careful with it, and yet it broke with only a couple days of gentle handling. Emailed customer service and was initially told we were more or less out of luck - but that they would provide a discount code and minimal credit towards a more expense, solid chain if I'd like. Emailed back and forth for a few days as I was disappointed with them not standing behind the initial product and didn't want to spend money on a more expensive chain after such a poor initial experience. We came to a compromise - I received the full initial purchase price back as a credit to apply towards the more expensive, solid chain - minus the cost of return shipping.
Although I was disappointed in the initial experience, I'm please that BBJ made it right and was willing to work with me to achieve an acceptable end result. My boyfriend loves the newer second chain and it feels considerably more solid.
My only recommendation would be not to even offer jewelry for sale that is very likely to break in the first place so others don't end up in similar situations and disappointed with the company.
I’ll admit I was hesitant to order because I was not familiar with The Black Bow Jewelry Co., however the ease of purchase, wonderful service, and quality of product has set the bar for my expectations in purchasing jewelry. I certainly expect to make purchases again in the future!
Very satisfied with my purchase!
Such a professional team. I was advised that my order would take a few days to ship, I was not happy because I needed it by my husband's birthday. They reminded me that it was a custom order and that it would probably not make it for his birthday. There was nothing I could do. The team at The black bow had my order at my door on his birthday!! Amazing! I don't know how that came to happen but It was the best service and piece if jewelry! Thank you so much!!
Victoria
Great service, great prices, fast shipping will definitely use again
The product was exactly what I needed, but the customer service was amazing. The item I ordered was listed on backorder and the company personally emailed me to be sure I knew it would be a delayed shipment. Very much above and beyond the expected level of service.
Thanks for the fast shipping and beautiful packaging.
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. is rated 4.89 based on 566 reviews