The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Email, Live Chat
Read The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

About The Black Bow Jewelry Co.:

Honest, Meaningful and Beautiful Jewelry
We’re a family run business and we’ve always felt that it’s important to treat customers like family. We’ve been selling jewelry for over 10 years right here in Medina, Ohio, USA and that has taught us how important is it to be honest, respectful and sell meaningful, beautiful jewelry.

866-620-2638

The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 24th August 2020
Julian K Castro-Graham
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Shermona Joseph
My daughter is a junior at Louisiana Tech University. She truly loves the Tech pendant I ordered for her birthday. Great custom-made gift and quick service. Stephany
Very good
Posted 12 minutes ago
I bought an 18K gold box link chain for a family heirloom pendant that is beloved by my wife. To begin with, 18K gold chains aren’t easy to find, but are often best for older pieces. Black Bow had exactly what I wanted. Given the reasonable pricing, I was a bit skeptical about what I would see when it arrived. As it turns out, it was beautiful! The quality was excellent and my wife loves it. It came in a lovely gift box that I was proud to give at Christmas time. I’m really happy to know where I can buy good quality in the future.
Extremely well-made! Will be purchasing more items. Thank you
Nice box & pendant
I wear the chain most of the time it’s great
Amazing service and fast delivery!
They were the only company where I could find this ring in my size. It’s a little smaller than I thought BUT it goes perfectly with my wedding set. They also reached out to me to be sure I knew it was on back order, which I thought was going above and beyond. They kept in touch to make sure everything was okay. Great, caring company.
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 14th February 2021
Bought a gorgeous chain for my husband and it's perfect. Definitely will be buying from this store again. Great shopping site and excellent communication.
So glad I came across your website and I will definitely be purchasing from you again in the future.
Thanks for your help finding my package. Not sure the lady’s name but you were a god send!!
Product was excellent, customer service was helpful, shipping was speedy. Overall a great experience.
Thanks
We were 100% satisfied with the Ladies Minnie Mouse watch we recently purchased.
The complete on line purchase experience and prompt in stock delivery was clean and simple.
great.......!
I ordered a pocket watch online as a gift. It arrived early and was absolutely perfect, even the packaging was classy. I was impressed with this company overall
Beautiful Butter fly pendant- I thought it was going to be larger than seemed on photo however it was well received by the recipient and loved it.
Shipping came in 1 day earlier. Thanks
Slack Bow
Great quality and fast delivery
The charm was made extremely well and was perfect! My mom loved it
The charms were perfect !!!
I ordered the black leather OSU key chain for my husband. It’s very nice quality, and he loves it!
Nice products which do not disappoint!!
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. is rated 4.89 based on 567 reviews