The Boiler Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Boiler Company

Tell us how The Boiler Company made you happy
Smooth website and sign up process. Laura on the live chat function even had a sense of humour! 5 stars!
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your kind words regarding our website. I am pleased you found the sign up process smooth and am glad you have realised that we are a company with a personality! There is nothing worse than speaking to a robot or someone reading a script.

Our UK based call centres promote introducing personality to the customer as we have identified this can massively improve the customer journey.

The Boiler Company Team
Switched from British Gas in 2017 due to ridiculous price increase. Made my first call out yesterday to which the engineer & apprentice came out within hours. More than happy to say the least.
Hi Rose,

Thanks for a good review. It is great to hear we responded to your call in just a few hours and that the overall service has made you more than happy. I am confident this service will continue.

Louise
The Boiler Company Team
Very good company, who seem to be improving on response times & quality of engineers.
Hi,

Thank you for an outstanding review! I can see this is your fourth year with us and am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the journey.

You are entirely correct; we have placed heavy emphasis in the last 12 months on improving the response customers receive in a call-out situation. This includes us aiming to pick up your call in no more than 10 seconds, engineer punctuality, engineer knowledge and engineer manner.

The Boiler Company Team
Good service from a knowledgeable engineer
Hi Raymond,

Great to hear you found our engineer knowledgeable and that our service was up to your standard. I will make sure I pass on this good review to the engineer in question.

The Boiler Company Team
Would like to thank my engineer, Peter, for a competent job. Cheers
Hi Paul,

Thanks for a 5 star review. I am pleased you found our engineers work competent. I will be sure to pass on you kind words to the engineer in question and will try to make sure he is the engineer who attends your property on our behalf in the future.

The Boiler Company Team
Have 5 properties covered and my second annual service has just been completed. Service was just over 20 minutes however thorough and as a landlord it is great that the gas safety certificate is automatically issued with every service. More than fair price for good product, landlord discount does help!
Hi Kaine,

Fantastic to hear you have 5 properties under our service and that you found the annual checks completed so far to be thorough; I am confident the remaining services you have due (along with any emergency call outs) will meet the standard we have already set.

Thank you for a great review! I am so happy to hear you find our price more than fair for a good product - this is exactly what we aim to achieve for every customer.

Great experience
Hi Rhianna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased to hear you have found your overall experience with us great and am confident our happy relationship will continue.

The Boiler Company Team
Prompt response to my call out, just waiting on a part which I am covered for.
Hi,

Great news! I am sure we will have you up and running again in no time. I can see our call out in this instance was a rapid 90 minutes.

Thank you for leaving a great review.

The Boiler Company Team
Great new boiler! Thanks, Tommy.
Hi Tommy,

Thanks for a good review. It is great to hear you are happy with your new boiler installation and I will make sure I pass your feedback to the engineer involved.

The Boiler Company Team
A service to suit my calendar. The engineer was very polite prompt and the service was carried out well and very thorough leaving me feeling very confident that I was safe.
Hi Richard,

Thanks for an excellent review. It's so good to hear that you found our engineer polite and prompt and that the service was thorough. It warms me to hear you were left feeling very confident that you and your equipment were safe - this is exactly the result we aim to achieve in every service we do.

The Boiler Company Team
Friendly and informative engineer.
Hi Chandni,

Thanks for a great review! I am glad you found our engineer friendly and informative. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the engineer in question.

The Boiler Company Team
Lucas from Customer Service handled my enquiry in a notably efficient and timely fashion. Thank you Lucas.
Hi Penelope,

Thanks for a great review. It is good to hear you find our Customer Service handle enquiries in a timely and efficient fashion. Our 24-hour UK-based call centres are set up specifically with the customers ease of use as the primary focus.

The Boiler Company Team
Annual boiler service was good, when it was carried out. The problem was that it took three appointments, before an engineer actually turned up.
Hi Uldis,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. I am happy to hear that the annual service was good, however am not too impressed with our reliability on this occasion.

I apologise on behalf of the company and hope you can look past this incident going forward. I can see this is the third annual service we have completed for you in three consecutive years and this is the first time there has been an issue.

The Boiler Company Team
Easy to use website, providing the service I require at an affordable price.
Hi Harishkumar,

It is great to hear you found our website was easy to navigate and that you find our prices affordable. Thanks for a good review.

The Boiler Company Team
Very prompt service, good customer care.
Hi Katya,

Thank you for a 5 star review! I am pleased to hear you found or service prompt and our customer care good, there are exactly the qualities we want to display to all of our customers.

Louise
The Boiler Company Team
Signed up back in August (very persuasive salesman I must say) and have just had my annual service. The engineer arrived on time, politely asked if he could keep his shoes on and then proceeded to do the service. The service lasted a full 30 minutes and the engineer also replaced some seals that needed to be changed complimentary. Thank you
Hi Oscar,

Thank you for a great review. I am pleased you found our engineer polite and that the service was thorough. Every 5 years some boilers do require replacement seals due to general wear and tear - where possible we do try to replace these during the annual inspection as a good will gesture.

The Boiler Company Team
Very good overall service. A great, professional and efficient team at The Boiler Company. Super friendly staff. I had an issue with my boiler recently and an engineer came out very quickly and fixed the problem right away.

Very good value for money.
Hi Tufael,

Thanks for an outstanding review. It is great to hear you find our service very good overall and that we are good value for money. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to the customer service staff/engineer who dealt with your recent boiler issue and let them know you found them super friendly, professional and efficient.

The Boiler Company Team
Would definitely recommend the Boiler Company. I had an issue with my boiler over Christmas and they were really helpful and arranged someone to come and fix things very quickly - especially appreciated during the holidays.
Hi Diana,

Great to hear that we lived up to your expectations over the Christmas holiday period and you found our service quick and helpful - this is exactly the time of year this product is designed to be of most benefit. Thanks for an excellent review and recommendation!

The Boiler Company Team
Wonderful service! Really easy to sign up , and the customer service is excellent - something you dont often find.
Hi Steven,

I am pleased to hear you have found our customer service to be excellent and that the sign up process was easy. Thank you for a good review.

Easy sign up proccess
Hi David,

I am pleased to hear you found our sign up process easy - our aim is to make the customer journey as smooth as possible. Thank you for leaving a good review.

The Boiler Company is rated 4.89 based on 89 reviews