The Derma Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Derma Company
Read The Derma Company Reviews

About The Derma Company:

The Derma Company offers a carefully curated selection of topical skincare, nutritional supplements & mineral make-up. With over 20 years experience in the industry this family-run business has customer service at it's heart.

You can get in touch for FREE skincare consultations with the expert team to help pick the right regime. No upselling, just genuine, impartial advice.

Most products are kept in stock available for next day delivery, a select few take a little longer to offer the best possible shelf-life. FREE UK shipping on orders over £30.

All products are brand new, genuine & authorised for sale.

01582 808829

shop@thedermacompany.co.uk

Very good products at a good price, they even email you or call you to check the products are suitable for you. This is a good idea as the use of some products need explaining if you haven’t not used before. Quick free speedy delivery too !
Great service, great products
Very good all round purchase, and quick delivery. Very pleased thankyou.
Very professional service,good communication,brilliant selection of cosmetics from my favourite brand plus fast delivery
I’ve been a customer of The Derma Company for many years. The level of service is exceptional. Always so efficient with a full and depth knowledge of all the products. They always have the time and patience to help with anything you need. The products arrive the next day packaged well. I cannot fault their knowledge, willingness to help and customer service has always been faultless. Wanted to say a special thank you to Aisha who’s help and fantastic service has been second to none. Thank you!
I have nothing but praise for the Derma Company. Their prices for the Environ products I buy are excellent - much more reasonable than the local beauty salon where I go for my Environ facials. They are always helpful and informative when I have queries too. First class.
Thanks for sharing your experience :)
The Derma Company have very well informed and helpful staff. Extremely quick delivery. Fantastic service!
Thanks Jo, glad to hear you're pleased with everything :)
I've always been extremely satisfied with your products and services. Everything's easy to order and arrives very quickly. Your team are always very helpful and prompt, Asa in particular is a pleasure to order from and brilliant for advice. I couldn't recommend your company enough!
Thanks for your glowing review Niamh :)
Friendly communication,easy to order. Great prices and really fast delivery. Truly a wonderful experience.
Thanks Bernard, really appreciate you sharing your experience.
I have been using The Derma Company for years now to buy my Environ products. Not only do they provide the most competitive prices in the UK but they also provide excellent customer service. My queries are always addressed promptly and orders are always dispatched that day. They are a pleasure to deal with.
I came across this company during lockdown and they haven’t failed once in delivering my products in only 24 to 48hrs. Excellent service and have all of the products I need. Thank you
Thanks Sharon, so glad you've found us :)
good service and quick delivery
Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated :)
The Derma Company is rated 4.98 based on 537 reviews