The Derma Company Reviews

5 Rating 1,244 Reviews
of reviewers recommend The Derma Company
Read The Derma Company Reviews

About The Derma Company:

The Derma Company offers a carefully curated selection of topical skincare, nutritional supplements & mineral make-up. With over 20 years experience in the industry this family-run business has customer service at it's heart.

You can get in touch for FREE skincare consultations with the expert team to help pick the right regime. No upselling, just genuine, impartial advice.

Most products are kept in stock available for next day delivery, a select few take a little longer to offer the best possible shelf-life. FREE UK mainland shipping on orders over £45.

All products are brand new, genuine & authorised for sale.

01582 808829

shop@thedermacompany.co.uk

Very good products at a good price, they even email you or call you to check the products are suitable for you. This is a good idea as the use of some products need explaining if you haven’t not used before. Quick free speedy delivery too !
I had a good experience using the Derma Company for the first time. Once they established that I had been referred to the particular product by a legitimate dermatologist the product was delivered within days.
Really great to deal with and with amazingly quick delivery times. Definitely will to continue to use The Derma Company
Its soon to write down a feedback, but the result after even a week using is absolutely wonderful. Thanks
Great communication, checked if I had used this range before which I have, but if I hadn’t they were willing to give any information needed, not the sort of company to ‘ Take your money and run ‘ which is refreshing these days! Super fast delivery, 5 *****
Fast delivery, great communication and cheaper than my beautician!
Fast delivery, really good prices.
I love environ products and often have a compliment on how good my skin is. The only problem is they are quite expensive.
Excellent service. They checked I was eligible for these products which gave me confidence they knew what they were doing. Good price and delivered as promised.
Excellent service followed up by phone call with offers
Great company! Found it hard getting my products ( which are amazing) fast delivery! Friendly phone call after placing order to ensure I know how to use the products before despatch.. customer care brilliant
Great service, great products
Very good all round purchase, and quick delivery. Very pleased thankyou.
Very professional service,good communication,brilliant selection of cosmetics from my favourite brand plus fast delivery
I’ve been a customer of The Derma Company for many years. The level of service is exceptional. Always so efficient with a full and depth knowledge of all the products. They always have the time and patience to help with anything you need. The products arrive the next day packaged well. I cannot fault their knowledge, willingness to help and customer service has always been faultless. Wanted to say a special thank you to Aisha who’s help and fantastic service has been second to none. Thank you!
I have nothing but praise for the Derma Company. Their prices for the Environ products I buy are excellent - much more reasonable than the local beauty salon where I go for my Environ facials. They are always helpful and informative when I have queries too. First class.
Thanks for sharing your experience :)
The Derma Company have very well informed and helpful staff. Extremely quick delivery. Fantastic service!
Thanks Jo, glad to hear you're pleased with everything :)
I've always been extremely satisfied with your products and services. Everything's easy to order and arrives very quickly. Your team are always very helpful and prompt, Asa in particular is a pleasure to order from and brilliant for advice. I couldn't recommend your company enough!
Thanks for your glowing review Niamh :)
Friendly communication,easy to order. Great prices and really fast delivery. Truly a wonderful experience.
Thanks Bernard, really appreciate you sharing your experience.
I have been using The Derma Company for years now to buy my Environ products. Not only do they provide the most competitive prices in the UK but they also provide excellent customer service. My queries are always addressed promptly and orders are always dispatched that day. They are a pleasure to deal with.
The Derma Company is rated 4.97 based on 1,244 reviews