The Essential Fly Reviews

Read The Essential Fly Reviews

directors@theessentialfly.com

Rowan Lodge35B Bondgate

Tell us how The Essential Fly made you happy
Smooth seamless and consistent efficiency πŸ‘πŸ»
Excellent prompt service backed by friendly helpful staff
With an excellent range of products and materials and a speedy and reliable service the Essential Fly team have become my first choice when buying quality fly-tying gear.
Good Afternoon Gentlemen,

I have yet to receive the satchel I ordered back on the 24th of April (#PO100877).
I will gladly respond to your feedback request following it's arrival.

Cole E Theander
Hello Mr Theander. Your special order satchel was dispatched from us on 29th April on a first class airmail service to you in the States using a tracked service. I hope you have seen the tracking number in your account (if you need this please get in touch directly so we can privately share this with you - customerservices@theessentialfly.com).
We are aware that deliveries are taking longer than normal to arrive unfortunately due to the very high volumes but we sincerely hope it will be with you very soon.
If you need any further help, our customer services team on the above email address will be happy to help you.
Team TEF
Lockdown has had me at the tying bench more often, sometimes without what I need. On a friends recommendation I called the shop and the lovely Ann was very helpful indeed with everything delivered as promised. Don’t feel a need to try anywhere else now, I think I have found my favourite distributor of all things fly tying at last. 🎣🎣🎣🎣. Take care
Wow thank you so very much for your very kind feedback. This means so much to us. Thank you
Great range of products, reasonably priced and delivered quickly.
Great service. Fast deliveries.
Generally very good flies. However I recently ordered some suspender buzzers and was disappointed to find the foam was not the circular ball I am used to, but cut out of a flat piece and roughly shaped. The problem with this is that the foan can act as a propeller, putting multiple twists into the leader. This makes fishing them very frustrating. Suspenders with the ball foam enclosed in mesh do not suffer from this problem.

Gordon
essential fly is a quality company providing quality products at competitive prices. Their service is excellent and the site provides nuggets of information that lightens the day.
Go to the bestπŸ‘
first class, great service, fast delivery, good quality, highly recommended
Some beautifully tied flies that represented good value for money and delivered quickly and efficiently.
Well over a week and still no order. Maybe the c19 has slowed things down..... not happy
We are very sorry that your order has not arrived yet. As you are aware it left us on 27th April by Royal Mail international airmail on a tracked service. Unfortunately due to the worldwide crisis mail services are taking longer than normal to arrive in some areas, including international deliveries.

We can see from the tracking number that your order is in Ireland and we sincerely hope it will be with you very soon.
Please feel free to keep in touch with us via customerservices@theessentialfly.com or by phone 00 44 1757 333003 for any queries so we can help you directly.
Great customer services
Great service with a personal touch. Order arrived promptly with regular updates on status. Cannot fault them.
As always, order fulfilled and delivered very quickly. Excellent service.
Good work on fly delivery keeps Hope up
Thank you for your kind feedback. We appreciate this very much. We are grateful to you for your custom.
If there was anything further we could have done to help you please do let us know.
Team TEF
Highly recommend ,rod arrived well before expected date .
My order came well before the likely date and there was a free gift which was totally unexpected. A small generosity that added to the delight of the day. Thank you. Will be using both tools this weekend.
Essential Fly is my go to site for fly tying materials. Always a 5 star service.
Thoroughly recommended, prompt and efficient suppliers, a pleasure to deal with.
The Essential Fly is rated 4.86 based on 1,757 reviews