The Essential Fly Reviews

Read The Essential Fly Reviews

directors@theessentialfly.com

Rowan Lodge35B Bondgate

Tell us how The Essential Fly made you happy
Quick efficient service. The monthly hatch charts are great.
Excellent information when phoning and excellent delivery.Thank you also forgive free gift.Will definitely purchase again.
Very polite service by 2 hard working caring mother/daughter staff,easy 2 place order without reeling off long order codes,quality products ad good price.
I've always had top shelf service from The Essential Fly. I'm a International customer and I've always received my flies in good time along with low shipping cost.
Always very professional and prompt service.
Great service, on time and top quality materials thanks
During this lockdown fly tying has been a real help. Most retailers have shut up completely or are taking orders only. TEF not only have had 97% of what I required but got it to me within days. Cannot thank you enough for helping me through these trying times 🤗🤗
Always friendly, great to deal with and make a good cup of tea if you visit.
At a time when companies and postal services are very erratic in their delivery times my order from Essential Fly arrived the next day - very impressed.
Quick & easy process got what i ordered
Took up fly tying as a new hobby during lock down, so did not have much idea of what to purchase.
Visited several websites and loaded three baskets.
Ordered what I believe would be good to start me up from Essential Fly as they appeared to have the most items l needed, the others did not supply some items. I found that the prices were competitive also if not cheaper.
On making contact with Essential Fly through email to ask questions, l received very quick responses with a personal touch.
Considering the situation and a bank holiday falling just after l placed the order order, the items all came reasonably quick and more importantly, ALL items were in the package where as my mate ordered from elsewhere and some of his items were missing.
I would definately recommend Essential Fly for your fly tying needs.
Thanks Essential Fly for fulfilling my great new hobby, l can't wait to try out my homemade flies after Covid 19 lock down ends. 😷👍😁
Very Good Reliable Company Products A1
Quality products, fast delivery, great service will use again
Excellent products and very reasonable with prices also great delivery service 10/10
Very fast delivery great service great product
Really good range of products and a very good delivery service . Last delivery came with a free gift ! Great stuff
Excellent service. Great selection and competitive prices.Items always delivered very quickly. I would recommend The Essential Fly company to everyone.
First time user and will defiantly be back
Ordered during this COVID crisis and was my first order with your company. I received a phone call from a very kind lady to discuss my order and was most pleased by this, I have since placed a further order and delivery was excellent.
I will be placing further orders with you as your service is 1st Class.
A special thanks to the lady on the phone.
Kind regards,
Tom Kinnaird
My order was dealt with promptly and the service I received first class, I would definitely recommend this company.
The Essential Fly is rated 4.86 based on 1,757 reviews