The Essential Fly Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read The Essential Fly Reviews

About The Essential Fly:

Specialists in Fly Fishing with salmon, trout flies, and flies for lots of other species. We sell Fly Fishing Tackle and gear and a huge range of Fly Tying Materials and Tools - The Essential Fly is a leading supplier of gear for fly fishermen, rainbow & brown trout flies, salmon flies and flies for every species from our massive selection. Fly tying materials and tools to satisfy every fly tyers needs. With tackle from Greys to Wychwood, from fly rods to waders, luggage and all of the accessories you will need.

We have won awards for customer service and believe in value and quality. Check our reviews from thousands of customers all around the world. Having delivered to over 50 countries from homes to fishing lodges for that last minute requirement.

The Essential Fly have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A

Delivery - Fast

96.23%
Happy with product.quick delivery
- Dainius Cepuraitis
I was very happy with the quality of the trout wet flies I received from The Essential Fly and also the very swift delivery of the package.
- William O Neill
Informative website and fast delivery
- Peter Simpson
B-

Refunds - Average

70.00%
Industry Average
I was initially told about the admin issues, then that they were awaiting a stock delivery to complete my order [which had just arrived] and when my order did finally arrive the said item was not included and they apologised and said they would have to issue a refund.
- Anonymous
Great service,e.g they refunded immediately a non stock item .Can strongly recommend this company.
- Andre Vlayen
Ordered some hooks and thread for tying flies. One spool was out of stock so money was refunded quickly and remainder of order was dispatched and arrived in Australia in excellent time. Will definitely purchase from essential fly again
- James Davie
98.13%
Industry Average
Brilliant service and great price thank you will use again
- David Ewing
Really great service once again from Essential Fly. Order despatched by return of post and received asap. Many thanks.
- David Fisher
Good website and excellent personal service. The guys managed to find a chest pack for me not listed in their current stock.
- Anonymous