The Essential Fly Reviews

Read The Essential Fly Reviews

directors@theessentialfly.com

Rowan Lodge35B Bondgate

Tell us how The Essential Fly made you happy
I was very happy with the quality of the trout wet flies I received from The Essential Fly and also the very swift delivery of the package.
the bottom line is this,you carry products that we don't see in the u.s.and always have things I really like to buy.after 57 years of tying flies,i'm still always saying,this is the last purchase.
Brilliant service and great price thank you will use again
The best dealer In the uK for all your fly tying and fly fishing needs. Excellent customer service. I would Highly recommend them to all anglers
A good selection of products at reasonable prices. I found exactly what I wanted and it arrived promptly. I will shop here again.
I like the service you provide.
Notified yesterday arrived today fantastic service as is the norm
Excellent service and great products.
Very helpful, friendly, and professional advice, really quick Dali very. Cheers 😃
great service,nice reel but no reel bag and no instructions on how to change from l hand to r hand,but i was able to work it out,will be fishing today to try out the reel.
Excellent service as always, highly recommend
Excellent service and quality products 😊
Kit arrived well packaged and very promptly, will definately use again .
I received my ordered flies on the expected date, I have used some of the flies and they appear to be well tied not having disintegrated on the first cast like ones I have purchased in the past from other sellers.
I had ordered barbless hooks and received barbed but I easily nipped them off with a pair of pliers.
I would purchase from Essential fly again
What can i say,a seriosShop where order attive on time, quality materiale in which to building artificial (flies)fabbrica that are beautiful to see but above all captivating. Honest price.My compliment to all staff.Excellent work .
A friendly family company who provide a prompt and professional service
covering a wide range of anglers' requirements. They are always pleased to spend time discussing customers' queries to ensure that even their smallest orders are efficiently met.
Great service with a personal touch. Order arrived promptly with regular updates on status. Cannot fault them.
Excellent service. Excellent selection of flytying materials and equipment. Fantastic supply of Semperfli products. Highly recommended for your fishing and flytying needs...
The Essential Fly 5 star review on 17th October 2019
Excellent friendly service. Rapid delivery. Many thanks
Great friendly service, quick delivery.
The Essential Fly is rated 4.86 based on 1,757 reviews