Global Work & Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Global Work & Travel
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Global Work & Travel Reviews

About Global Work & Travel:

Global Work & Travel is one of the world's leading youth travel brands, specialising in working holidays, volunteer trips, teaching excursions, au pair exchanges and student internships.

With offices located in Australia, Canada and the UK, Global Work & Travel offers the one-stop-shop for all your meaningful travel experiences.

Visit our website to find out more!

+61 7 5528 4813

social@globalworkandtravel.com

HQ: Level 16, 50 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise

Tell us how Global Work & Travel made you happy
The service is phenomenal. Every area and information is discussed clearly. All topics around your trips are mentioned to the point that you cannot come up with questions as its already been spoken of. Impressed with the support you get and will have through your journey. Definitely have recommended this website to all my friends. And will definitely take up many more opportunities through Global Work and Travel.
We're super happy you had a great experience with our team and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback, as we pride ourselves on providing a world-leading service. We also love that you would recommend us to your friends! We will be here every step of the way supporting you on your trip! Thanks from the team at Global Work & Travel!
So friendly!!!
Hi Nakita, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review of your experience with our team!
Service was hospitable and very informative.
Thank you for the 5 star review! We are glad we were able to give you all the information you needed! :) Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Jai was super friendly and answered all of my questions perfectly! Plus he showed me some cool spots to visit during my trip!
Excellent service. Very friendly and helpful.
Hi Dermot, We are so happy to receive this positive review from you! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Great all my questions were answered and got told basically everything I needed to know Terrific bloke on the phone was very easy to talk to!
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review of your experience with the team! We are delighted your Work & Travel Expert was able to answer all of your questions for you! :)
Excellent... extremely informative
Thank you for the 5 star review Peter!
Helpful, precise, excellent communication
Hi Arpita, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! :)
Amazing service from Matt. Explained everything and was very helpful.
Hi Tyler! We are so happy that Matt was able to explain everything to you & helped you with your trip! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Customer service was great. Answered all questions and was very helpful.
Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review Hayley! We are so glad we were able to answer all of your questions!
The service was incredible, super accommodating, answered any questions I had and made me feel totally comfortable and reassured about the whole experience. Highly recommend 😁
Hi Zarli, Thank you for your review! We are over the moon to hear you had a great experience with our team and felt comfortable through out! We also love hearing that you would recommend us to others :) Thanks from the whole team at Global Work & Travel!
AMAZING!! Tom M. was extremely helpful and shared some awesome stories of traveling he has done and I was speechless. I am ready to leave tomorrow after speaking with him!
Hi Jaclyn, We are delighted to hear that your Work & Travel Expert Tom was able to help you with your trip! We can't wait to continue assisting you with your incredible trip! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Amazing jai is the best
Thanks for your 5 star review Greg - we will pass this feedback on to Jai :)
Everyone I spoke to was super friendly and easy to understand. Extremely helpful customer service guys!! Thanks so much
Hi Lucy, We are delighted to hear you had a 5 star experience with the team here at Global! We will continue to be here every step of the way for you! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Fantastic! This will change my life
Thanks for the great review Natasha :)
Pretty good, the first guy I spoke to was pretty nice but the the next guy was ready to enjoy his holiday.
Hi Zoee, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We are looking forward to assisting you the whole way with your trip :)
Incredibly friendly, helpful and ticked all the boxes to make my dreams come true
Hi Chantelle, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review of your experience so far! We are glad the team have been super friendly & helpful for you! We can't wait to continue assisting you on this trip of a lifetime! Thanks from the team at Global Work & Travel!
Was great Matt was very helpful and enthusiastic
Hi Finn, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review of your experience with our team! We are over the moon to hear that Matt was very helpful & enthusiastic! Thanks from the team at Global Work & Travel!
Brock was amazing! Felt a real connection and he has given me the confidence I was looking for. Thanks mate!
Global Work & Travel 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Hi Mitchell, We are delighted to hear that you have had a 5 star experience with Brock! We will be sure to pass this great feedback on to him! :) We will continue to be here to support you for your entire trip! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Amazing! Such an easy process!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience Yesenia! We are glad it was an easy process for you! :)
Global Work & Travel is rated 4.84 based on 6,217 reviews