Global Work & Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Global Work & Travel
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Global Work & Travel Reviews

About Global Work & Travel:

Global Work & Travel is one of the world's leading youth travel brands, specialising in working holidays, volunteer trips, teaching excursions, au pair exchanges and student internships.

With offices located in Australia, Canada and the UK, Global Work & Travel offers the one-stop-shop for all your meaningful travel experiences.

Visit our website to find out more!

+61 7 5528 4813

social@globalworkandtravel.com

HQ: Level 16, 50 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise

Tell us how Global Work & Travel made you happy
Very good today
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review Abbey!
Phenomenal
Hi Jordan, We are glad you had a 5 star experience with our team! Thanks!
Excellent.
Great - he was very friendly and helpful. I was happy to book my trip right away.
Hi Alexander, We are delighted you had a 5 star experience with our team! We are here to assist & answer your questions every step of the way! Thanks for travelling with Global Work & Travel!
It was excellent and very informative!
Hi Avree, Thank you for you 5 star review :)
Great awnsered all my questions and gave me loads of information
Thanks for your review! We are looking forward to assisting you on you travels! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Absolutely amazing, the team have been so caring and helpful
Hi Courtney, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are delighted that you had a 5 star experience with the team at Global! We will be here every step of the way!
It was Great!!!!
We are glad you had a 5 star experience with our team :)
Good service
Thank you for the 5 star review Tayne :)
Amazing! I was able to secure my spot for a working holiday and have the comfort of knowing I will be supported in my decisions throughout the process. Brock explained everything clearly and helped me choose my best options.
Hi Julia, We are delighted to receive your 5 star review. It's great to hear that Brock was able to explain everything clearly to you. We will be here every step of the way for you. Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Very helpful and friendly staff.
We are glad you had a 5 star experience with our team! Thanks you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. Thanks from Global Work & Travel!
Very good, a lot of chatting about goals, my desires and what I’m looking to do. Just really excited how slowly but quick the process was! My agent felt more like a friend giving advice than just trying to sale me something. He really explained how his experience was traveling and how it changed his life!
Hi Keira, Thank your or taking the time to leave such a positive review of your experience. We are here to make travelling easy, so we are delighted to hear that your Work & Travel Expert was able to explain everything to you clearly. We hope you have an absolutely incredible trip, and remember, we'll be here every step of the way!
Exceptional
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review Sarah :)
Awesome customer service
Service was okay. Not sure what to expect
Congratulations on booking your trip! You must be very excited. You're going to have an absolutely incredible time. The team here cannot wait to help you start putting your trip together and we're going to be there every step of the way!
Excellent, friendly and informative
Thank you for your 5 star review Franklin :)
The service I received was amazing the person I was talking with made everything easy and fun.
Hi Aleksandar, We pride ourselves on providing a premium service to all of our customers, so we're over the moon to hear that you had a great experience with our team. Thanks for choosing Global!
Amazing service kirra was super helpful through the whole process
Hi James, Thank you for your 5 star review! It is great to hear that Kirra was super helpful for you! Thanks from the team at Global Work & Travel!
Calum is very professional and helpful in answering all the questions I have. Good first time impression with clarity and details.
Hi Abubaker, We are over the moon to hear you had a 5 star experience with Calum! We are looking forward to assisting you with your trip & answering all your questions! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Easy and chops communication