Global Work & Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Global Work & Travel
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Global Work & Travel Reviews

About Global Work & Travel:

Global Work & Travel is one of the world's leading youth travel brands, specialising in working holidays, volunteer trips, teaching excursions, au pair exchanges and student internships.

With offices located in Australia, Canada and the UK, Global Work & Travel offers the one-stop-shop for all your meaningful travel experiences.

Visit our website to find out more!

+61 7 5528 4813

social@globalworkandtravel.com

HQ: Level 16, 50 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise

Tell us how Global Work & Travel made you happy
very good and informational
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review Austin!
The service was awesome! So welcoming and friendly to me for someone who didn’t know much about Australia and what it has in store for me or others . The person I spoke with was able to answer all my questions and make me feel comfortable.
Hi Olivia! We are over the moon you had a 5 star experience with the team at Global Work & Travel! We can't wait to assist you with the rest of your trip and get you over to sunny Australia! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Very helpful advice and all my questions answered :)
Excelllent !
Excellent
Jordan was great. Told me everything I needed to know
I talked with Lauren M on the phone on Thursday. She was very informative and kind. She took her time to explain things to me and easily answered all my questions. Very great experience this far. Thank you!
Hi Ester, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review of your experience with your Work & Travel Expert. We think she is great as well! Glad that she was able to answer all of your questions and explain everything to you clearly. Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
High pressure marketing tactics, they initially told me there were a lot of applications to go through, giving a feel of scarcity. 25 minutes later in the conversation they told me I’m on board! They wanted me to pay the deposit right away and pressured me into paying up front the full cost of the trip. That was a big turn around from what they told me earlier. Seriously if everything they promised works out I’ll be over the moon happy . Just be careful of the high pressure sales tactics.
Hi James, We're so sorry to hear that you feel this way about your recent experience with us. We pride ourselves on providing a premium level of service so we truly get upset when we hear feedback like this. As a company we do receive up to 400 enquiries daily for all of the trips we offer. We are sorry that you feel as though there was high pressure for you to book, we do have limited spots with all of our trips, even more so now due to COVID-19. Your Work & Travel Expert would have been trying to make sure you didn’t miss out but we will be sure to pass your feedback on to them. We do offer a discount if you pay for your trip in full, but your trip deposit will get you registered and the ball rolling for you. We can absolutely assure you that we will follow through with what was promised to you! We hope that we can turn this into a 5 star review from you once you have travelled with us. Thank you for choosing to travel with Global Work & Travel - we will be here every step of the way for you.
Amazing ! Felt very comfortable with the person on the phone and they tailored it all to me really well
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review of your experience!
Extremely helpful. Very friendly and down to Earth. Patient + really listened. Quite a tailored + personal experience.
Hi Justin! Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review! We're super happy you had a great experience and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback, as we pride ourselves on providing a world-leading service. All the best from the team at Global Work & Travel!
AMAZING!!!!! Jamie is super sweet, explained everything very well and made me even more excited to go!
Hi Delilah, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your 5 star experience with your Work & Travel Expert Jamie! We are delighted she was there to explain the process to you! We are just as excited as you are! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Extremely helpful when asking questions and helped set me up.
HI Nichol! Thanks for the 5 star review of your experience with Global Work & Travel!
Friendly, helpful and reassuring
Amazing! Brock was fantastic, he answered all my questions and made sure I knew I have heaps of support behind me!
Thanks for the 5 star review Jenna! We are so happy that Brock was able to answer all of your questions! We are here to support you for your whole trip! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!!
Absolutely amazing
Hi Yasmin, Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review!
Very helpful and understanding. Very polite staff.
Global Work & Travel 4 star review on 20th January 2021
Thank you for your 5 star review Steven!
Very good!
The service I received was very good and covered all my questions
They offer a lot and it sounds great but when I spoke to them on the phone they were very pushy in having me pay the deposit that day, inappropriate in asking me specifically how much money I had in savings, and spoke to me very condescendingly about my savings and the need to pay the deposit that day.
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Feedback like this helps us grow and develop as a company. We're sorry if you feel that our Work & Travel Experts may have crossed a line during your conversation. However, from what we've gathered from your review, we think we can explain why. As uncomfortable as it may be, we need to discover where our travellers are sitting financially. It would be irresponsible of us and a breach of our duty of care to book people on trips who can't afford it. This is why our Work & Travel Experts have to discover this information. It is part of the qualification process. As far as the deposit goes, all of our trips have very strict availability. Quite often we do have travellers miss out on going when they want to go, or even at all, simply because they didn't act fast enough. On a more personal level, we see travellers time and time again miss out on going on their dream trips because they don't take the first step. This isn't just our travellers, but also our friends, family members and even ourselves. If you keep putting off a trip, it has a tendency to stay put off. We know this, and this is why we're enthusiastic about getting people started straight away. Because then it makes it real. Even still, if you're able to send through some details about yourself to feedback@globalworkandtravel.com we will be able to pass the feedback through to the Work & Travel Expert that you spoke to, to ensure it doesn't happen again. We hope that your experience with us, in this case, has not soured your opinion of us as a company. As we would love to help put together your dream trip! However, if it has, we will you all the luck in the world with your travel aspirations in the future.
Great! Very kind and helpful service.
Thank you for the 5 star review Sarah!
Global Work & Travel is rated 4.84 based on 6,217 reviews