Global Work & Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Global Work & Travel
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Global Work & Travel Reviews

About Global Work & Travel:

Global Work & Travel is one of the world's leading youth travel brands, specialising in working holidays, volunteer trips, teaching excursions, au pair exchanges and student internships.

With offices located in Australia, Canada and the UK, Global Work & Travel offers the one-stop-shop for all your meaningful travel experiences.

Visit our website to find out more!

+61 7 5528 4813

social@globalworkandtravel.com

HQ: Level 16, 50 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise

Tell us how Global Work & Travel made you happy
Fantastic service
Excellent and very helpful/friendly
Excellent service Aaron and Sam have both been so helpful with getting the whole journey started.
It was awesome. Very reassuring, patient and helpful!!
We are so glad you had a 5 star experience with our team - thanks for leaving us a review :)
Great advice would recommend
Hi Ryan, We love hearing thank you would recommend us to others! Thanks for leaving a 5 star review! :)
Super helpful and super easy nicest crew!
Amazing! I spoke with Tim on Wednesday! He was incredibly helpful, informative, enthusiastic and all around easy to talk to!
Hi Brianna! We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with Tim! We will be sure to pass this feedback on to him! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Excellent, can't speak highly enough of the lady I was booking through
Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review!
Bloody Awesome,
It was amazing!!! Timothy was incredibly helpful and made me feel prepared and comfortable with what would be happening to prepare for my trip. I’m really excited about the experience and it’s all thanks to him!
Hi Anne, We are delighted to hear that you had a 5 star experience with Tim & he was able to answer all of your questions! We are just as excited for you and can't wait to assist you on your travels! Thanks from the team at Global Work & Travel!
Awesome, very informative
So helpful! Ellen was so nice!
Thank you for your review Grace! We will be sure to pass this feedback on to Ellen :)
Helpful with a positive attitude
Thanks for your 5 star review Zanthi! :)
Absolutely amazing, Aaron was so helpful and convincing and I’m so excited!!
Hi Serena! Thank you for the 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear that your Work & Travel Expert, Aaron was there to get you excited & help you with your trip! Thanks from the team at Global Work & Travel!!
Amazing, Ellen was so friendly and gave us all of the information we needed
Hi Emily, We are so happy to receive this review of your experience with Ellen! It is great to hear she gave you all the information that you needed! Thanks for travelling with Global Work & Travel!
I happily booked a trip before all the pandemic issue started growing worldwide. Unfortunately for me , my entire life situation changed and I was no longer eligible to do the Teach abroad program i had picked. My unique situation for the trip was had ABOLUTELY NO administration work done on my profile! Meaning I had NO departure date, NO flight booked, NO living accommodation set up, NO Job arranged for me. SO when I call to inquire about a possible refund I was baffled when they said they are not obligated to list me the administrative work they had done for my package. I even offered to prove to them my situation that I could provided them proof of my job lost and housing lost. I am starting to get back on my feet and the deposit I had with them could greatly improve my situation but no. My first initial call with them I know was a basic sales call as i noticed they didnt even bother to properly write my name in their booking references. The first time i called my booked advisor to let him know of my situation he did not even bother to write an update on my situation , rather he just said to transfer the credit to someone else. I find it saddening as i tried and everyone I inquire had a some sort of dissatifaction from this company, ; either trip accomodations not properly met, issues encountered on trip. And they had no interest in getting further programs from Global.
We are sorry to hear this is how you feel after your experience with Global Work & Travel! We pride ourselves on providing a premium service to all of our customers so it saddens us to receive this review. This pandemic has been a tough time on everyone. We’re sorry that it affected you in such a way, but we’re glad that you’re getting back on your feet. Our trip deposits are non-refundable and we make this clear throughout the booking process. When completing your registration for your trip, you would have ticked a box to confirm you understand the deposit is non refundable. This is also outlined in our Terms & Conditions that you must read through, before confirming you agree to them. As mentioned, our Lifetime Deposit Guarantee & Ultimate Corona Booking Flexibility give you the option to put your trip on hold and rearrange your dates around a time that works best for you. You mentioned that you are now no longer eligible for our Teach Trip, so you also have the option to give your deposit to someone else as well. While I know this isn’t the best case scenario for you in terms of a full refund, it is far more than what many travel companies, or any other company for that matter has done in the same situation. There is a lot that happens behind the scenes after a booking is made. This is why we clearly state that our deposits are non refundable. We can assure you that there has been work completed with your trip from the very moment you spoke with one of our Work & Travel Experts on the phone. We hope that in the future your opinion of us changes as we would absolutely love to assist you with your travels when we can. If you would like to discuss your concerns further please reach out to feedback@globalworkandtravel.com.
Very good and helpful
Hi Jye, Thank you for your 5 star review!
Liam was great. Great service and great overview of all of the information required.
Thanks for your 5 star review! We are so happy Liam & the rest of the team were able to answer all of your questions!
Brock was great. I was honest with him about my reason for wanting to travel internationally to be with my long distance partner and he gave me all the information I needed to make a prompt decision about how I was going to move forward.
Hi Brianna, Thank you for your 5 star review! We are delighted to hear how amazing Brock was in getting your trip started! We are here to make sure you have all the information you need! Thanks for travelling with Global Work & Travel!
Spectacular Service Tim was Awesome and very supportive every step of the way. 🤞😄🌈
Global Work & Travel 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Hi Denise, We are so glad to hear how supportive your Work & Travel Expert Tim was! :) We will continue to be here for you every step of the way!
Global Work & Travel is rated 4.84 based on 6,217 reviews