Global Work & Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Global Work & Travel
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Global Work & Travel Reviews

About Global Work & Travel:

Global Work & Travel is one of the world's leading youth travel brands, specialising in working holidays, volunteer trips, teaching excursions, au pair exchanges and student internships.

With offices located in Australia, Canada and the UK, Global Work & Travel offers the one-stop-shop for all your meaningful travel experiences.

Visit our website to find out more!

+61 7 5528 4813

social@globalworkandtravel.com

HQ: Level 16, 50 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise

Tell us how Global Work & Travel made you happy
Fantastic service
Excellent and very helpful/friendly
Excellent service Aaron and Sam have both been so helpful with getting the whole journey started.
It was awesome. Very reassuring, patient and helpful!!
We are so glad you had a 5 star experience with our team - thanks for leaving us a review :)
Great advice would recommend
Hi Ryan, We love hearing thank you would recommend us to others! Thanks for leaving a 5 star review! :)
Super helpful and super easy nicest crew!
Amazing! I spoke with Tim on Wednesday! He was incredibly helpful, informative, enthusiastic and all around easy to talk to!
Hi Brianna! We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with Tim! We will be sure to pass this feedback on to him! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Excellent, can't speak highly enough of the lady I was booking through
Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review!
Bloody Awesome,
It was amazing!!! Timothy was incredibly helpful and made me feel prepared and comfortable with what would be happening to prepare for my trip. I’m really excited about the experience and it’s all thanks to him!
Hi Anne, We are delighted to hear that you had a 5 star experience with Tim & he was able to answer all of your questions! We are just as excited for you and can't wait to assist you on your travels! Thanks from the team at Global Work & Travel!
Awesome, very informative
So helpful! Ellen was so nice!
Thank you for your review Grace! We will be sure to pass this feedback on to Ellen :)
Helpful with a positive attitude
Thanks for your 5 star review Zanthi! :)
Absolutely amazing, Aaron was so helpful and convincing and I’m so excited!!
Hi Serena! Thank you for the 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear that your Work & Travel Expert, Aaron was there to get you excited & help you with your trip! Thanks from the team at Global Work & Travel!!
Amazing, Ellen was so friendly and gave us all of the information we needed
Hi Emily, We are so happy to receive this review of your experience with Ellen! It is great to hear she gave you all the information that you needed! Thanks for travelling with Global Work & Travel!
Very good and helpful
Hi Jye, Thank you for your 5 star review!
Liam was great. Great service and great overview of all of the information required.
Thanks for your 5 star review! We are so happy Liam & the rest of the team were able to answer all of your questions!
Brock was great. I was honest with him about my reason for wanting to travel internationally to be with my long distance partner and he gave me all the information I needed to make a prompt decision about how I was going to move forward.
Hi Brianna, Thank you for your 5 star review! We are delighted to hear how amazing Brock was in getting your trip started! We are here to make sure you have all the information you need! Thanks for travelling with Global Work & Travel!
Spectacular Service Tim was Awesome and very supportive every step of the way. 🤞😄🌈
Global Work & Travel 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Hi Denise, We are so glad to hear how supportive your Work & Travel Expert Tim was! :) We will continue to be here for you every step of the way!
The service is phenomenal. Every area and information is discussed clearly. All topics around your trips are mentioned to the point that you cannot come up with questions as its already been spoken of. Impressed with the support you get and will have through your journey. Definitely have recommended this website to all my friends. And will definitely take up many more opportunities through Global Work and Travel.
We're super happy you had a great experience with our team and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback, as we pride ourselves on providing a world-leading service. We also love that you would recommend us to your friends! We will be here every step of the way supporting you on your trip! Thanks from the team at Global Work & Travel!
Global Work & Travel is rated 4.84 based on 6,217 reviews