The Libra Company Reviews

Read The Libra Company Reviews

shawn.gladwin@thelibracompany.co.uk

339 Exning RoadNewmarketCB8 0AT

Tell us how The Libra Company made you happy
Fabulous service, as always. Prompt delivery.
Probably easier to call :)
Efficient ordering and delivery service, we are very pleased with the items we purchased.
really impressed with the quality of the goods
Our first order with Libra ... Very happy woth service . Products excellent .... delivery as stated ...hoping to work with you again very soon
Great service and fantastic products
I can always relive on Libra to supply beautiful items for our interiors shop. They are not the best priced but the quality is always excellent.
Arrived next day
Thank You for making the whole process smooth and hassle free
Excellent all round service
Excellent product and excellent service
I have been very impressed with your company ever since I first stumbled upon it by mistake. Everything looks top quality and not the same as so many companies. Delivery was good and packaging was second to none. Any doubts I may have had, were soon dismissed when I saw the fantastic quality of the goods. I look forward to having you as a supplier for many years to come. Thank you.
QUALITY STOCK, POORLY ORGAINSED. I have been stocking LIBRA products for a year now in my interior store. I'm impressed with the quality of their products. However recently I have been very disappointed with their stock availability waiting over 9 MONTHS for products on back order. The customer service team are friendly and helpful, yet often miss-informed on arrival dates for products, often offering various excuses. They're very quick to let you know when payments are due but much slower to deliver on promised stock and updates. When stock finally arrives, many articles are often damaged due to delivery. The team are always quick to refund or offer credit, but I can't help feeling their logistical side is letting the company down.
Some very nice products but quality control is not good. Telephone response to queries very poor.
Well run business with great product range. One really helpful improvement would be to attach the product picture to each boxed item not just the outer.
Great 1st time experiance. All the best to Team. Thank you
Polite knowledgeable customer service and very helpful delivery with Gerry Jones frieght.
Fantastic Company, great product and amazing customer service
The whole ordering process was amazing. A last minute project which required urgent delivery. Products arrived within 3 days and were of high quality. I will definitely be using Libra for my future projects. Lucia Interior Stylist
I would like to see discount for early payment rather than total spend and customers services need to follow through better on pick ups of returns. I don't like to see a move towards ordering stock that can take 30-90 days.
The Libra Company is rated 4.65 based on 63 reviews