The Online Jewellers Reviews

Read The Online Jewellers Reviews

info@theonlinejewellers.co.uk

2nd Floor, Parkgates

Tell us how The Online Jewellers made you happy
My husband loved his initial cuflinks and always get comments on them when he wears them. The lovely presentation box they came in is a great bonus. Good value for money and an excellent product!
Bought the personalised cufflinks as a gift. They look great and were well received! Thanks
Excellent quality and service. Highly recommend
Great products and fast turn around! This is the second time I have bought from here and the gifts have been well received! Thanks!
Thank you for the beautiful engraving. Was the perfect gift. Quick service too and neatly presented in gift bag.
I was so impressed with the quick and brilliant service. The bracelets I purchased are beautiful! My girls love them and we get compliments everywhere we go! Definitely will be buying from you again!
Great quality gift. Very pleased.
Excellent, obliging service....Excellent products, Excellent prices... Choose 'Online Jewellers' for your next purchase.. Its a NO BRAINER!
Fantastic service, fantastic correspondence and great product. Couldn’t be happier so thank you very much.
Great buy great service highly recommend.
Really pleased with the service and product. Many thanks
The Online Jewellers is rated 4.81 based on 31 reviews