The Pi Hut Reviews

Pete K.
The Pi Hut 5 star review on 12th February 2020
Niall O.
More Photos & Videos
Very pleased with the PiHut. Easy to order on line and order received next day. Will be ordering again soon.
Posted 1 hour ago
My first purchase arrived incredibly quickly, must have dispatched just after I checked out to arrive next day. Excellent service and great hardware selection, have just placed my second order!
I have bought a number of Raspberry Pi devices and other bits from PiHut and the Pi Zero arrived promptly and worked out of the package. And I love the pink (and cheap) RJ45 cable.
Superb. Order placed on the Wednesday and arrived on the Friday. No fuss, great automatic email information throughout. Thank you!
Quick shipping, products as described. Will definitely order again.
Very happy with the ordering and delivery process. Nice website too.
Good selection, need to have more things in stock though - but excellent service and friendly support team who keep in touch and get any problems resolved - thanks :)
Excellent service, items arrived promptly and well packaged.
My order consisted an RPI4 B kit, Pi zero wireless, few sensors, breadboard and jumper cables.
My order arrived on time depsite of COVID situation. Am thankful to PiHut.
Brilliant website - clear and easy to navigate. Very fast delivery and great communications.
Great place to get all the bits and bobs for any cool Raspberry Pi project, especially some new additions. And delivery is always dispatched and arrives very quickly.
Had I realized I ordered this from a UK company, I would never have done so. Their replacement policy states I shouldn't even raise a claim for a lost package until 25+ working days have passed since the expected due date. Well for starters, I have no tracking information provided, so that isn't an option. I just needed a rPi Zero W, a $10 item normally speaking; Amazon was offering it for $20 in 2 days, I thought I'd just save some money and order from PiHut, saved like $3, figured it was 3-5 day shipping. After 2 weeks of not receiving my package, my project still needed to be finished so I had to succumb to ordering one from Amazon anyways. It has been 30 days since I ordered it, and have still yet to receive it. I wanted to raise a ticket, however; 1) They ask I wait 25+ working days before doing so, which feels way too long, even for international shipping during the pandemic. Those expectations were not set during the purchase process, and I didn't discover this until 2 weeks after it had shipped, and 2) The website is a bit of a run around trying to find where I can raise the ticket at in the first place. The product, wherever it is, I'm sure works fine. If I can edit this review once I receive it, I'll happily report on the actual products working nature, however, I don't think anyone is here, reading a review, questioning the workings of the pi unit itself.
Bought the JAM HAT .
Arrived the next day .
Plugged it in and worked very nicely.
Excellent service from all at The PiHut.
Will definitely use this website again.
Great selection, and quick to dispatch my order
Quick service, easy to navigate website, fast delivery.
Really efficient
I had my order in my hands in under 24 hrs.
I will definitely be peering from these guys again!
Next day delivery of my pi was brilliant as ever for a project i needed to get on with...
Great quick delivery and responded fast to an order error on my part and quickly rectified it for me. Excellent customer service department!
Used PiHut for all my Pi needs and never been disappointed. Great stock, easy to use website, very fast delivery, and provide useful information.
Excellent service. Fast delivery, Pi hole up and running took less than an hour to set up.
Very nice bit of Kit.