The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

The delivery time was incredible and I've never had such a good
I always enjoy my experiences with the PiHut. I received my order promptly, and it works great! I recommend PiHut for all your PI related needs! My order was overseas so it took a little bit longer.
The delivery was really fast, appreciate.
Honestly you get what you pay for, and after trying to cheap out and get a GPIO cable from China that never arrived, I came here and bit the bullet because nobody local had the part I needed. Shipped from the U.K. to Canada in less time than I expected and the item is as described. Good job Pi Hut, keep it up!
There was a slight glitch paying with Paypal using Edge Chromium but otherwise slick and quick.
real easy-to-user website, prompt delivery and great products
I am new to RaspberryPi. A number of suppliers popped up when i researched and everything i needed was available at the PiHut. Clear easy to use web site. Supper fast service and delivery options. I quickly decided I wanted a monitor. After finding what I wanted I had a good look around and whilst some places appear cheaper once delivery is factored in PiHut won hands down and I had the kit within 48 hours on a standard delivery.
Loved ordering with Pi Hut! Very nice website to navigate, easy to order and rapid delivery. Good packaging. Love the tiny USB SD Card Reader. So convenient. Would certainly recommend.
easy to order and delivered on time
Prompt service, and everything is always as described. Son was extremely happy with his birthday selection of Pi goodies.
Excellent service fast delivery very happy thanks
Fast, accurate home delivery of the RPi4. Quick to boot, and I was amazed at how powerfully the new processor board performed! I am now using it as my desktop with little inconvenience (ethernet to router, NFS to the original file store, CUPS to printer, HDMI to desktop screen)
Jamie Mann
Please read Natalie Burrows email trial so I do not have to write my issues again. As a small company you have to get better at sending products that are of quality and the correct products that were ordered. That said Natalie understood my current issues and rectified the situation. Thank you.
Really awesome, with quick shipping internationally (received in Dubai just a few days after ordering it!)
Interesting range of bits for the Raspberry Pi. I get the Magpie magazine and I plan to build some of the projects in that, so if the Pi Hut keeps a close eye on what is in the magazines you won't go far wrong. I also buy from RS who don't seem to be much interested in meeting the needs of the amateur market, so a niche Pi Hut can fill.
The Pi 4B and accessories are working well with my 2 monitors. Not all x86 software will work on the ARM processor, but enough has so far for it to work as a low powered desktop replacement.
I always get a great service from The Pi Hut. The delivery times are short and always arrive on time, and the products are great value for money.
Goods arrived well packaged and on time.

Only issue was Pi Zero W was out of stock and after waiting a few weeks I ordered from elsewhere. An expected stock date either on the website or emailed to those who register for "Notify me" would be useful on such items.
The ordering was very simple and easy, shipping time was very-very fast and the product what I ordered also good, so I very recommend this shop! If I can choose I get 6 stars :)
As usual, a great shopping experience. Package arrived sooner than expected and content was in perfect condition.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 57,245 reviews