The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

The Pi Hut had it all, easy to find what I was looking for, lots of information on items, so was helpful in making my choice, I will definitely be shopping here again
Posted 22 minutes ago
All the Pi gear in one place with good prices throughout and quick delivery.
Posted 23 minutes ago
I am very satisfied with the order in general. +++++
Posted 42 minutes ago
Very good service all around. Product was delivered in a timely manner and arrived in good condition. Protector case was great aswell. Got them for a very good price, pleased with the experience
Everything I ordered from The Pi Hut arrived promptly and as described, I am very happy with their service.
The Pi Hut are especially good at the writing product descriptions which give a very helpful real world perspective of the products they supply.

Super happy to continue piventures with The Pi Hut !!
The experience with ordering the product was OK, I received what I ordered and it did not take too long.
What was really awful is that I was led to believe that a VAT invoice would be provided if I were to open a support case when I read this https://support.thepihut.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002768245-Where-can-I-find-my-invoice- , where it states:
"Looking for your VAT invoice?
Outside the UK? No problem, just open up a support ticket above - don't forget to give us your order number though!"

Which is what I did, and I am being told by support that they cannot do this, the invoice is generated at the time of order with the provided information. The catch is, there is NO field on their form to submit the VAT number, so in fact I will never get a VAT invoice.

This is terribly disappointing.
Excellent service and definitely recommend.
Easy to order, delivered to Germany very fast
One of the most pleasant e-commerce experiences in a long time, and the shipping was also lightning fast. Thanks!
Absolutely great shopping experience. Quick shipping and well-packed. Thank you!
Very quick delivery on my order. I was very pleased and would definitely recommend
PiHut were easy to deal with and accommodated my unique situation (ordering from Australia - while most freight is disrupted). The ClusterHAT and Pi0's turned up quickly and have been great to play with.

Thankyou.
Quick delivery no issues
Great service and price. Received quickly and in use already in its intended role. Thank you.
Very good value and easy to understand website. Quick to deliver and we’ll packed screen. I’ll be using them again
The order was handled very promptly and the goods were delivered quickly. The products were exactly as described. As a satisfied customer, I would use them again.
Great prices. Fast shipping. Excellent customer service.
Great products and a fantastic service
No problems with my order, everything arrived on time. Also they were helpful in cancelling a follow-up order for a part that I then realised I didn't need. I'm happy to give five stars.
Fairly pleased with PiHut service. I would use it again.
UPDATE:
After submitting my review I got a message saying it was 'published'. Hopefully not online somewhere. There was no prior mention of this. I think I'll deduct a star after all for the lack of transparency.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 57,125 reviews