The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Always great service and fast delivery.
Posted 26 seconds ago
I purchased a rather large order which was spot on, nothing missing. All the products where well packed and all in working order. I did pay for next day delivery but received it 4 days later but that does not bother me so much. Other than that perfect and thank you, I will return as I need more units.
Posted 18 minutes ago
Bought this from Pi Hut thinking I'd be getting a good deal only to discover the product sold cheaper on the Kitronik website. Real shame, as every penny counts at the moment.
Posted 39 minutes ago
I don’t know how to say as I received everything as expected in time. Oh yes, I was very happy to find in your UK store a EU power supply black for the Pi 4, whereas it was difficult to find this in my country (France).
Otherwise your website is very nice !! I do like the UX, very simple !!
Have a good day!!
Posted 57 minutes ago
Nice product selection, had a lot of fun playing around with a micro:bit over the weekend!
My first Raspberry Pi! Everything went perfectly with ThePiHut, very fast delivery, the order was correct, I've got this machine fully built and passed on to a friend to enjoy with his family, and I'll be using the hut again for mine!
All delivered correctly, on time (next day) and good price. Why cant everybody do this
great service
arrived as advised
ty
After 18 days, still haven't received the shipment of the product. A bit disappointed, since I ordered from Pi hut due to its 3-6 shipping day timeline.
Great service from Pi Hut. The order was processed, dispatched and delivered within a week by international standard post. Good communication via email and would highly recommend them for all your Pi needs.
Good price and the item was sent out fast too
I recently ordered 2 CamJam EduKits but unfortunately one of the components was missing from one of them. However, I opened a support ticket and the replacement was sent out more or less immediately and I received it the very next day. Great turnaround!
Excellent service
Site is nice
Site is efficient
Delivery to France took 6 (working) days as promised
Product cost was *extremely* competitive (so much so, it won by miles)
Product is exactly as described
Product functions perfectly
I'm so impressed, I'm writing a review (rare)
If only Amazon worked this way (would you consider taking it over?)
5 stars
Just what was needed - simply and snappy.
All very efficient and posted out quickly. Good quick email responses. Raspberry Pi with HifiBerry Digi+ pro is excellent equipment as my Roon endpoint. Never heard hifi so good! I'm not too technical confident and had some problems getting it to work initially, but got there in the end. I appreciate your business is all online, but some telephone support would have been much better.
The order was delevered in due time, and could be tracked and traced (DHL) as it went from the UK via Germany to the NL. The package was well sealed, the content arrived in good shape. Excellent!
Setup and installation of the Raspberry Pi was easy and worked like a charm.
Nice to see how you guys do such a great job . Thank you !
Estimate was 5-9 days but it took 12. Wish it was more accurate.
Ordered a HyperPixel4 display for my RPi4 - the PiHut website was very clear about the detail of the display, incljding hardware compatibility. The display arrived in New Zealand well packed and very quickly, despite the pandemic. I am a very happy return purchaser.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.97 based on 58,319 reviews