The Pi Hut Reviews

William Mair
Anonym
Anthony Bowers
Anthony Bowers
I love learning and experimenting with pi. As a 73 year old kid it is great to keep my mind active especialy in lock down. The service I get from the pi hut is second to none and the product is fantastic value and price. A very happy customer.😊
Posted 33 minutes ago
Incredibly happy with my order. Well packaged and arrived safely.
Simple and quick ording experience. You know that no matter what happens that you're in safe hands.
The starter kit was a good place to start for the experience of building a cheap gaming pc. The only thing it was missing was a micro sd card reader but that was only 2 pounds on top. Overall I think that it was a worthwhile and a good experience.
I bought the protective sleeve for the Raspberry pi 400; it is cheap, is perfect for my needs and was delivered promptly.
@Jamie - please note that 'separate' does not have an 'e' in the middle. :-)

@Rich - the video-out for my Pi goes through one of these on its way to the display:

Unfortunately they don't prevent 5V (from the other host wishing to drive the display) from being fed back down the HDMI cable to the Pi. This means that if I power off the Pi, by turning off the wall switch, there is still 5V @55ma on the Pi's power rail (the LEDs stay lit). Whether this is dangerous for the Pi, I don't know. You might consider putting a diode between each HDMI port and the Pi's power rail to prevent this.

Very satisfied with the purchase.
Taking my time to study and enjoy the book, can 't wait buy my next one.
Very fast service with the board arriving the next day. Simple to load the wav files. I intend to use it to hold Roll Royce Merlin engine sound for a WW2 diorama. A couple of v small speakers, sounds great and
Fantastic! Items arrived quickly and very well packaged. I've recommended the PIHut to many of my friends and clients as I won't shop anywhere else. Thanks
Excellent service. Order received next day and return and refund for faulty part was handled quickly. Very impressed. Thanks guys
Their site was so easy to use and postage was super fast. Friendly and informative throughout. Would recommend
Fast delivery , good product
Great, the Pi 4 and case arrived quickly and it up and running in no time !
Good value, high quality product, quick delivery, not too much packaging.
Good pricing, fast delivery, everything arrived in good condition.
I was shopping around for a replacement Raspberry Pi after my last one decided to become unstable. I was able to buy a new shiny Pi 4 2Gb for the same kind of money as a Pi 3 1Gb would cost me from other suppliers. I also added a few case/cooling/psu items to the order. It all arrived safely within a couple of days and works fine. No hassles, good value - all one wants from a retailer.
Great products, well packaged & delivered very quickly. Top notch company for the Raspberry Pi enthusiast.
Got the stuff quickly, all as expected, so must give five stars.
Fast next-day delivery, even during a pandemic
Great Service, fast delivery, especially at this time. Items came well packed. First time experience with something like this, looking forward to many hrs bending brain!
The Pi Hut is rated 4.97 based on 60,140 reviews