The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

My 3 start review comes from expectations VS reality. I ordered from the store due to my expectation that all products will have good Raspberry PI support, and unfortunately that was not the case.
The product in question is in line with what I would buy in any generic store. Which is fine, but does not match my expectation when making purchases from this store.
Posted 44 minutes ago
For a small company these guys demonstrate slick big company service every time. Immediate dispatch, great comms and responsive customer interface. Great products with helpful guidance for newbie coders right there in the descriptions. Great to see innovation of this calibre in these challenging times.
Posted 52 minutes ago
Fantastic bit of kit
Posted 1 hour ago
I ordered a complete Pi4 kit but I accidentally ordered a Pi3 HDMI cable, my fault for not noticing, but also your bad for not making that really clear on the listing and also for not checking the order, noticing the potential error and warning me. So I had to source an adapter separately.

Consider programming a "Configure your own Pi Bundle" option which starts with the Pi type, and thereafter excludes all incompatible options. Like buying a Dell desktop. If you already have such a thing on the site, I didn't notice it so its no good.

I paid extra for "Express" delivery, two of us waited in all day, then in the evening we received a DHL "sorry you were out when we called" email. Liars, there is NO possibility that we missed them. On my complaint you immediately refunded the delivery charge in full which was good service. Get yourself some reliable couriers, its better to admit fault and put it right rather than to tell stupid lies about it. "We're really sorry, traffic delays meant we couldn't get to you today as we planned. We promise to deliver your package tomorrow, without fail, we have automatically refunded the extra you paid for Express delivery."

The kit itself was well packaged and works perfectly.
Posted 1 hour ago
The website was extremely easy to use and the search bar was really intuitive which is always a pet peeve of mine.

The product was shipped in a respectable and efficient way meaning there was very little waste. All parts were received and I now have a working pi-hole courtesy of a clued up friend.

I am struggling to suggest any improvements. I would suggest the ability to order little booklets on how to build certain programmes, but everything is online nowadays.

Looking through the infinite possibilities has really fascinated me. Without a doubt I'll be back.

Thanks a lot everyone.
I recently purchased a Raspberry Pi from The Pi Hut. I always purchase my Pi products from The Pi Hut because it is a brand that I trust, which gives me confidence that the products supplied are genuine. A factor that is particularly important for all electrical products.
The Pi arrived, just a couple of days after purchase, in robust packaging and performed as expected.
I would have no hesitation of using The Pi Hut again for the purchase of another Raspberry Pi or peripheral devices.
Quick shipping, nice packaging. Got everything I ordered without problems.
Came super quick and works really well!
Well pack..prompt post..as describe. What more can I ask. Thank you.
Product arrived quickly, well packaged and worked first time. Cant really ask for more than that.
The delivery time was incredible and I've never had such a good
I always enjoy my experiences with the PiHut. I received my order promptly, and it works great! I recommend PiHut for all your PI related needs! My order was overseas so it took a little bit longer.
The delivery was really fast, appreciate.
Honestly you get what you pay for, and after trying to cheap out and get a GPIO cable from China that never arrived, I came here and bit the bullet because nobody local had the part I needed. Shipped from the U.K. to Canada in less time than I expected and the item is as described. Good job Pi Hut, keep it up!
There was a slight glitch paying with Paypal using Edge Chromium but otherwise slick and quick.
real easy-to-user website, prompt delivery and great products
I am new to RaspberryPi. A number of suppliers popped up when i researched and everything i needed was available at the PiHut. Clear easy to use web site. Supper fast service and delivery options. I quickly decided I wanted a monitor. After finding what I wanted I had a good look around and whilst some places appear cheaper once delivery is factored in PiHut won hands down and I had the kit within 48 hours on a standard delivery.
Loved ordering with Pi Hut! Very nice website to navigate, easy to order and rapid delivery. Good packaging. Love the tiny USB SD Card Reader. So convenient. Would certainly recommend.
easy to order and delivered on time
Prompt service, and everything is always as described. Son was extremely happy with his birthday selection of Pi goodies.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 57,255 reviews