The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Everything was shipped fast and correctly. Would definitely order again!
Posted 36 minutes ago
My order arrived promptly and everything was exactly as promised. I couldn't be happier
Posted 48 minutes ago
The order (Raspberrry Pi 4 Desktop Kit + Heatsink) was delivered the following day after order was placed. The delivery time was known in advance and the packages arrived on time packed within a sturdy box. I am at a loss to see how this can be improved. I would recommend the PiHut to anyone. Great Service!!
The PiHut online store is easy to use, it is also easy to search to find the items I needed. Couple of clicks and a few details later and the order was in place. The goods arrived a few days later in spite of being sent via a courier rather than "La Poste" - which in rural France is generally much more reliable. I now have a fully operational Pi that replaced a unit that was an original 2012 Pi B.
Arrived in a couple of days. Haven't actually powered up the PI 4 yet as I forgot to order the micro HDMI adapter - take note. These little computers are amazing. I have had one running constantly now for over 3 years. The case needed a little trimming around the SD card cutaway but much better than previous ones.
I had to use your support first as couldn't work out which cable would convert a dvi to hdmi for a raspberry pi 3 B+ - so far, your the only people who actually have managed to supply a cable that will work with it.
Outstanding service as the cable was with me the next day...
I bought to deliver to Dublin and the package was sent first from London to Germany and then to Dublin. I understand that during COVID times the delivery would take more but this really made the delivery take longer. I bought on 24th July and got it by 7th of August.
No other problem and the product came in perfect condition.
fast delivery and everything in working order. thank you
I bought my first Raspberry Pi 4 kit here and it arrived in a very good condition. The kit was for a course and everything we need was there.
Great overall experience, good shipping prices.

But many items out of stock. Search function could be better (some times returns tens of pages of irrelevant products)
Great service and speedy delivery
The Wi-Fi USB 'Dongle' for my Raspberry Pi 1A arrived within 24 hours of my order and was in use within 10 minutes.
Well done PiHut, really excellent service.
Great service. Quick turnaround, accurate shipping information and product arrived as sold.
Very quick delivery and nice to use website
Item I wanted was originally out of stock so requested to be notified when it was available again, good feature of the site. Wait was only a couple of days and after placing order delivery was very quick. Everything came safely packaged and the gaming kit was extremely easy to set up. Came in morning and by lunch time all the family was enjoying games from arcade and nes up to n64 and playstation one. Great piece of kit and couldn't be happier with it. Came with 2 controllers but even works with kids ps4 controllers. Excellent site to buy from and top piece of kit!!
It is the first time that I have used The Pi Hut and but they have manage to meet all my expectations. Earlier in the day I had read a review regarding the Argon040 fan hat and the Argon Neo case. As I had decided to purchase both of these items I did a quick search of suppliers. The Pi Hut came up in search results and after looking at competitors Pi Hut was cheaper than any others that I saw. I placed my order and received an email from The Pi Hut explaining that due to the current Covid-19 crisis my order could be a little late. As I was in no rush for the items this did not bother me and I was glad they were honest and managing my expectations. Although I had received the email I did receive my items the very next day which was a very pleasant surprise. My next order for any Raspberry Pi items will defiantly be with The Pi Hut
Great selection of products with super fast turnaround of orders.
Order Confirmation came in fast, and I was provided a tracking number as soon as one was available. The package arrived on time, within the stated time frame. Will definitely shop here again.
Products arrived promptly on the next working day and in good condition, some items needed some extra filing but nothing too unexpected or serious.

Shopping on the site was pleasant and went mostly smoothly, the only issue was between completing my basket and a day or so later when I went to make the purchase, my basket emptied itself.
The stereo camera bought for Raspberry Pi 4 arrived safely in good time and it works flawlessly.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 57,196 reviews