The Pi Hut Reviews

Pete K.
The Pi Hut 5 star review on 12th February 2020
Niall O.
More Photos & Videos
I have been very impressed with The Pi Hut, a very good shopping experience every time and great after sales service (thanks Natalie!).
Posted 1 hour ago
Bought small wifi keyboard /mouse .Excellent service good price and next day delivery. 10/10
Posted 1 hour ago
The site is really easy to navigate and delivery was fast. everything arrived as expected and the prices are lower than anywhere i could find
Bonjour,
Je suis très content de cet achat.
Félicitation pour le site web : il est bien fait, facile à naviguer et passer les commandes.
Le délai de livraison était tout à fait correct.
Les produits son joliment emballés, rien à dire.
Thank you.
Despite Covid, the other arrived in two days and enabled me to complete my MMDVM hotspot
Items were quicky dispatched, and arrived safely packaged. I find the PiHut online shope the easiest to navigate for items and accessories, and managed to find everything I wanted (for now...). Will definitely be bying stuff again.
Great service and delivered promptly too. Have used before and would use again !
Fast shipping, good assortment
Fast delivery. Good prices. Thanks!
Awesome service
Ive had two orders from these guy's now, cant fault them, i will continue to be a customer.
They have a great selection of official and third party Pi products. Great customer service.
Excelent job, i ordered my pi around 3pm and it was out that day and got it the next day. Upon opening the parcel everything was present and correct, everything was packaged properly and all my items work perfectly (so far my pi 3b has been an sdr pi decoding pocsag, its been a retropie for the kids and its now a kali linux os for me to learn coding.
If i had to complain i guess id say that i would like to see cheaper cases on site ( i went to amazon for clear case with fan, cheaper) and the price of the power cables for pi 3 are a little expensive (to which i didnt buy and got another one from ebay).
all in all this is an excelent site for pi buying, will defo recommend to everyone.
Ordered a Argon Neo Case and HDMI Cable adaptor on a Monday evening and items were delivered on the Wednesday. Very prompt service and no problems with the items.
I love The Pi Hut. Prices are great. Products are great. Delivery is spot on - really fast. My power supply went on an unauthorised holiday with one of the family. I ordered on a Monday evening and it arrived on the Wednesday around lunchtime. Superb. Thanks Pi Hut.
This was my 2nd purchase with the Pi Hut (both times buying different Raspberry Pi's for husband's birthday!) and the service both times has been excellent. Fast delivery and no issues at all.

I haven't had any requirement to contact them post-purchase, but I just know any issues would be sorted efficiently - this is a company that gives out good vibes!
Keep up the excellent work Pi Hut!
Ordered a raspberry pi 4b starter kit with some accessories. Dispatched within 1 business day and delivered next day - really happy. I ended up returning an item which I changed my mind on, and returns was easy. Received my refund within a few days. Overall, really pleased and will no doubt be ordering more items from the Pi Hut sometime soon. Cheers guys.
Fast delivery good stock.
New to the Pi scene but site is clear, ordering easy and dispatch was very quick.
I have a very positive and good experience with you. The purchase is easy without complications, the order is confirmed immediately and correctly, and what I appreciate the most is the delivery. This one is very, very fast and not like from China.

The ordered product also surprised me a lot, as it is of very high quality.

Keep it up!