The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

My order was well packed and complete. The items were as described and of a good quality. It took me a while to find the advice on which socket the monitor needed to use and another while to make a backup copy of the NOOBS SD card to prevent the original from being written over.
I'm looking forward to exploring a new computing avenue; almost as much as the first MS-DOS session in the early 80s but I hope with fewer mistakes.
Posted 1 hour ago
fast shipping to Canada
Super fast dispatch and delivery, took 2 or 3 days in total, to delivery to Ireland. Got the desktop kit, 8gb pi 4, sense hat and CamJam edukit #3. Look forward to using them all.
I placed my order on Wednesday late evening and the parcel arrived on Friday morning. Great and reliable service!
I bought start up items for my grandson after some help from Natalie. Great service and delivery.
Ordered raspberry pi-4 for my sons 10th birthday and he absolutely loves it. Quick delivery as well.
Order received in less than 24 hours - First class in every respect.
Does what its meant to do
Easy website, quick delivery, just all good
Very prompt service but wish the packaging was a little more robust.
Easy to order. Good prices and speedy delivery by Royal Mail
Great shopping experience and fast delivery (even with the affects of Covid19 on shipping).
I have no idea of the product I ordered, I asked my son what he wanted for his birthday and he said "raspberry pie" I did not think he liked raspberries but google told me the truth, it is not his birthday yet, but I know now he is going to be building an automatic feeder for his dog for when he goes back to work from lockdown
Order came super quick. Very happy with the unit, and the fan cool casing is excellent. Using my pi to run a bitcoin node, and it's working great. Thanks!
Fantastic website and service. Order delivered promptly.
I rarely write reviews but this is testament to the excellent speedy service I received with the pi hut. Ordered my ras pi 4 on a Wednesday evening and had no order on the Friday morning. Packaging was great, the tiny ras pi was more than secure in its various boxes. The pi hut kept me updated all along qith my order and now I'm enjoying playing retro games on my new super tiny computer. Would definitely use again.
The go to people for all your Pi needs. Everything arrived promptly and all in excellent order.
Everything worked fine - as usual :-). Fast, reliable, not too expensive. I'm a satisfied customer and will come back whenever I start another DIY experiment.
I wanted to assemble my audio streamer with the Allo Digione below the RPi 4B to get it below the source of heat and reduce EMF "splash". Passive cooling only! Pi Hut had the perfect 40 pin cable. Easy order, perfect service. Thank you PiHut!
It was a very easy experience to buy ^^
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 57,166 reviews