The Pi Hut Reviews

Teodor L
Saida A
Saida A
Alan B
Hi Jamie. Yeah love the pi hut. its a mystery to me how the components and kits are so cheap. one thing i would say - i ordered one of those 3.3v elecfreaks power supply modules - product model EF03410 - this came with the jumper cable to attach to the pi although i could not see any evidence of it in the photos so i ordered a separate jumper cable - product number 102818. Its not a big issue - just a suggestion to show this cable in the power supply module photo :)
Posted 17 minutes ago
Fantastic service would defo use again
Posted 33 minutes ago
Great product at a great price, excellent service - very pleased
Great service as always. Everything was well packaged and promptly dispatched, arriving within 24 hours of ordering.
Broadly happy but a bit disappointed at some of the aeeming incompatibility of the Pi4 with some of the components.
Excellent service
It's all good!
about the Pi Hut itself, just perfect. web site easy to use and order things. received everything without problem.

for the NanoSound ONE Raspberry Pi 4 Case (with a pi 4), it's something else. you should add a few warnings for this product:
- do not forget to have a very small micro-hdmi to hdmi adapter because sound cinch connector is very close to the hdmi one.
- and after that, no way to have a display on my acer dm431k 4k screen. it seems there are some hdmi problems the the pi4. I spent lot of time modifying the config.txt file. but no success. it seems there is a signal level problem with the p4 and I didn't find a way to make it work (either 4k, full hd or hd ready). and it works perfectly on another acer full hd screen.
I bought the raspberry Pi as a gift for my son. I have no idea how it works, or what it does, but he is very pleased with it.
It arrived in the post in a timely fashion, so it was here for his birthday. I have no complaints.
I feel that the company need to explain the Delivery choice in more detail because I had thought that the package was going to come on Monday not Tuesday
L'ensemble du matériel est arrivé rapidement et bien protégé dans son emballage.
Merci ThePiHut
The case is well made and fits together well with the GPS Hat. Kudos to the team at PiHut who took a suggestion of mine for improving the GPS HAT case, revised the case and are sending me, at no charge, the revised case. Very satisfied customer.
Good delivery. Now learning programming CAN with the Raspberry Pi
Simple website, decent prices, and quick delivery. Recommended!
Fast and efficient
I only wanted a couple of small items, a AAA battery holder and a terminal block to solder onto my Cricket device. I could have bought the items elsewhere but they would only sell multiple quantities of the terminal block and I only needed one (although I did order two). Pi Hut got the order and the items arrived the next day. I thought the prices were very fair and the postage very reasonable considering the speed with which I got the items. Suffice to say I was impressed and will use them again!
Always perfect!
Perfect, many thanks.
I recommend The Pi Hut services. The were very helpfull to me
First time buyer and very pleased with the service and price, thanks 👍
The Pi Hut is rated 4.96 based on 61,968 reviews