The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Great service and speedy delivery
Posted 25 minutes ago
The Wi-Fi USB 'Dongle' for my Raspberry Pi 1A arrived within 24 hours of my order and was in use within 10 minutes.
Well done PiHut, really excellent service.
Posted 37 minutes ago
Great service. Quick turnaround, accurate shipping information and product arrived as sold.
Very quick delivery and nice to use website
Item I wanted was originally out of stock so requested to be notified when it was available again, good feature of the site. Wait was only a couple of days and after placing order delivery was very quick. Everything came safely packaged and the gaming kit was extremely easy to set up. Came in morning and by lunch time all the family was enjoying games from arcade and nes up to n64 and playstation one. Great piece of kit and couldn't be happier with it. Came with 2 controllers but even works with kids ps4 controllers. Excellent site to buy from and top piece of kit!!
It is the first time that I have used The Pi Hut and but they have manage to meet all my expectations. Earlier in the day I had read a review regarding the Argon040 fan hat and the Argon Neo case. As I had decided to purchase both of these items I did a quick search of suppliers. The Pi Hut came up in search results and after looking at competitors Pi Hut was cheaper than any others that I saw. I placed my order and received an email from The Pi Hut explaining that due to the current Covid-19 crisis my order could be a little late. As I was in no rush for the items this did not bother me and I was glad they were honest and managing my expectations. Although I had received the email I did receive my items the very next day which was a very pleasant surprise. My next order for any Raspberry Pi items will defiantly be with The Pi Hut
Great selection of products with super fast turnaround of orders.
Order Confirmation came in fast, and I was provided a tracking number as soon as one was available. The package arrived on time, within the stated time frame. Will definitely shop here again.
Products arrived promptly on the next working day and in good condition, some items needed some extra filing but nothing too unexpected or serious.

Shopping on the site was pleasant and went mostly smoothly, the only issue was between completing my basket and a day or so later when I went to make the purchase, my basket emptied itself.
The stereo camera bought for Raspberry Pi 4 arrived safely in good time and it works flawlessly.
Fast Delivery very happy
The time it took from placing the order to delivery was absolutely amazing , the product was a birthday present so not used as yet
This is how all online shopping should look like.
Really quick and easy shop. Very quick delivery and well packaged. What's not to like? Keep up the good work, thanks.
The starter kit was a God-send, as I have no doubt I'd have forgotten something. I priced it all up anyway and I definitely got more bang for my buck than buying everything separately, and while the starter case probably isn't going to be my first choice, it's useful to have and means I'm not in a rush to buy one.
Excellent service and product.
I purchased a couple of things from pi hut and was pleased that it arrived earlier than expected. All items were delivered safely, very pleased with my purchase, will come back again.
Very quick and speedy delivery. Packaging was great and was delivered within 2 days. Will order again 100%
Excellent service - easy to order and quick shipping. Not much else to say really when everything goes smoothly like it did, except to say that I will be back when I need more Pi related stuff! :-)
Arrive very fast as always. Many thanks
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 57,186 reviews