The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

The items were a good value. The order came quickly and was well packed. I ordered more stuff right after.
Quick and efficient, very helpful with customer support, when I had a question.
The service was really good and I have ordered two thinf for pi hit and they were both brilliant. Deffinatly recommend their amazing service.
Hello, Sorry about my late response. I ordered a few items from
Pihut and my packaged was lost. According to USPS/DHL tracking, the items were delivered, but I never received them. After inquried to PiHut team, they quickly responded to my request and resent my items again. This time I received them within a few days. Thank you so much for quick response and resending my items.
Absolutely 1st class all round service, impossible to match.
Nothing is too much trouble.
Will definitely be ordering again.
Everything is perfect even tho I made mistake and ordered Micro HDMI to HDMI instead of Mini.
Also I am sad that small heatsink does not work with the regular case for Pi0W.
Quality is perfect for everything.
Quick and excellent prices!
Extremely pleased with this bit of kit. The Playground Express was easy to set up, and start playing around with using Mu editor. There are lots of code examples on line to it's really easy to code and get results quickly.
It's only design flaw, is the size of the JST connectors to the battery pack. Easy to plug together and easy to rip apart and ruin, unless you are very very careful. Take note AdaFruit!
Quick delivery of my Pi4 order, with case. Good website with nice prices. Was worth shopping overseas at the Pi Hut, due to the assortment the shop has.
Swift deliveries and so far no issues with either of the orders I have placed
Everything was done as expected
Quick easy service, only slight criticism was that I felt the postage for small items was a bit steep.
Well laid out website with good products at a fair price. Products arrived speedily and well packaged. One happy customer.
The Swedish postal service took a while to deliver it but that's hardly your fault, product is exactly as described and I am going to integrate it into a media player.
Easy to browse and quick to deliver. The only issue i had was my camera mount breaking immediately.
The ordering process was simple and the prices were very competitive. Delivery was timely and I'm very pleased with my purchases. I guess the icing on the cake would be free postage on orders over a certain amount, but understand it's not always possible. That's certainly not a criticism. I'll be back for more.
Delivery to Ireland took 14 days, rather than the advertised 3-6, so I was a little concerned that it had got lost in the post. However the ordering process was smooth, and everything arrived in perfect condition.

Overall I'm very happy with the service but a more realistic delivery estimate would have been appreciated.
Hi Pi Hut,
I honestly get minimal time to do crazy projects with work and two children, we found a minecraft video by Dan Bull skeleton rap we absolutely love, well for halloween we will have a dancing skeleton, syncronised to the song, using your servo PI hat it operated 5 body servos, skeleton is made of chicken bones painted white and hot glued together. I also bought a NOOB SD card so just pluged it into the PI instanty working, still working on head internals but another 2 servo will rotate a white LED in each eye, also will wire aditional LEDs controlled by PWM for brightness, head is just cardboard box painted white, I plan to put in front garden activated with a covid safe footpedal coding is in pyton which plays the .mpg file synctonized with sleep delays, motors are jumpy and move very fast so I increments values in 1 or 2 steps depending on speed required. So i need a quick solution PI hut saved me hours downloading and programming SD cards myself, also 16 ch Servo Hat is very simple to use and very flexible

Thanks
Tim
Purchased from The PiHut following a recommendation. Not disappointed, the raspberry Pi 4 was flawless, as expected. the service from the PiHut was superb, prompt delivery. I'd wholehearted recommend PiHut and will be buying additional items from them in the future.
I've ordered items from The Pi Hut a few times and the experience has always been simple and the deliveries fast.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 57,993 reviews