The Pi Hut Reviews

The Pi Hut 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Scott Wallis
The Pi Hut 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Simon Chadwick
Happy with order. Keep up the good service Pi Hut.
Couldn't fault the service or the things I bought.
Arrived on time, not Royal Mail as stated in the order, but fortunately DHL did alright, and good tracking info.
I prefer Royal Mail as it is convenient to collect from the depot if I miss the delivery.
Used many times and delivery is always fast and never a problem. 10/10
Great products great service super fast delivery
I just wish that you provided a wish list
Brillant service . Quick and good quality hardware
Speedy delivery, endless fun with micro:bit accessories
Really easy and a pleasure to shop with
Spot on service. Ordered 3 items, antenna and SDR dongle. Was delivered within 2 days. Superb products also. Great service.
the items I ordered were exactly as described, good quality, and shipped in a timely manor.
Speedy delivery, all in order
Great service, quick delivery and those little packs of everything you need in a little tin box are great
Clear website, good descriptions, easy checkout, clear delivery charges.
Good stock, fast dispatch and quick to arrive. Well packaged when it comes and works exactly as it should.
So good buying from you the first time that I’ve already been back for more once (and I strongly suspect I’ll be back again to feed my new Raspberry Pi compulsion!
All items came through and work fine. USB speaker tends to whistle and click when not in use but otherwise does the job.
Great experience. We had a happy half term playing around with a pi. I'm a complete beginner at circuits and computers, but everything was clear.

Would like to see more beginner kits for people like me.
In my experience The Pi Hut has the best range and availability of all things Raspberry Pi in the UK. Purchases are very well packaged and yet simple to open, delivered rapidly (often next day) and any issues are dealt with quickly, professionally and with a minimum of fuss.
Excellent product and service. I would highly recommend PiHut if your just starting out. Everything you need is on the website.
Always a pleasure doing business with the PiHut. good selection, easy to order and very fast despatch & delivery.
Ordered a power supply and delivery (cheaper than Amazon) and arrived 2 days later as promised. Great service and will use again.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.97 based on 60,998 reviews