The Pi Hut Reviews

Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Fast international delivery.
Delivered in time even during the pandemic situation. Quickly responded to my enquiry where I was seeing the parcel as being in Frankfurt and was concerned about a possible delay. Though turned out to receive it right on time as stated in the delivery information at checkout.
Easy to order, everything arrived within 2 days
Superb as ever !
Awesome, great service and love the new Pi
Got everything I need all in 1 order to setup my pihole. Now I get minimal adds on my whole network and made it even faster.
The product (Pi4 wall-mount) is a perfect fit. Does the job, is adjustable and looks nice. Easy installation.
Delivery was unexpectedly slow (6 working days) but Natalie from customer service was so nice and patient, she helped me very well.
Fast shipping , excellent products !
I like the ease of use of your site. You could improve search filtering a bit maybe. The package came on time and was well packed.
I am very satisfied with the product I purchased this time.
I had no issues during the ordering process, items arrived in 6 business days and matched the description. Will visit again for my Pi purchases in the future
I'm based in the USA and shipping wasn't too much of a impact if you plan 2 weeks overhead. The shopping is straightforward and often included are friendly instructions for common implementations. Many products come in with complete packages and include necessary small tools when possible. Varied from product makers the parts' quality are different and I got what I paid for. Sometimes it's cheaper to shop here than trying to find parts at local stores or US online maker shops (not naming names :P) even after you factored in shipping costs. Great place for homebrew makers!
Speedy delivery, sensible packaging
Great prices and everything was packaged well. The delivery was also on time.
All went well!
The shipping was delayed but with the current situation in the world this is probably to be excpected and the support gave quick support, helping me to make sure that the package hadn't been lost.
It was the fastest delivery I have ever experienced, so far everything works great and match the descriptions, It s a 10/10 for me.
Ordered. Paid, and delivered iand running Octoprint n two days.
Thanks will be back for another Pi as soon as I decide on the next project
Had the things I needed for my Raspberry pi, even some things that were hard to get without ordering from China.
Great service Fast a reliable delivery Just need more time to enjoy ;-)
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 58,207 reviews