The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Fast and smooth delivery!
Have always enjoyed very reliable and efficient service. Most of my orders have arrived by the following morning. It is nice to be able to count on such a Company and its team. They are to be heartily congratulated.
Excellent service and product, so pleased I've ordered another.
Ordered Raspberry Pi 4 (4Gb) with 7"touch screen, SmartiPi Touch 2 case, keyboard and mouse. Really easy to order and delivered swiftly! Love it!
Great service and super fast delivery! Loving my new pi4
I would highly recommend piHut
Quick and precise
Pi Hut were great. Order processed and shipped promptly. All good.

Less keen on chosen shipping company - I paid extra for faster delivery. No warning they were delivering, just an e-mail to say they’d missed me and that they would try again in 4 days time! Then they delivered after three days, again with no pre-notification.

But Pi Hut were great!
Great product selection and documentation.
Hello James,
Thanks very much for the delivery of the Pi plus bits and pieces.
It's always exciting to receive something from you guys. Great service, speedy delivery, great prices and great products! Many thanks, Jim
Good prompt service.
Not much more to add.
When your Pi tells you it needs a proper power supply, you know you need to visit the hut to get the proper gear.
The order came quickly and everything was well packed. Very happy with using the website and the delivery service.
Always great!
I ordered a USB 'Flight Aware' ADSB receiver and an aerial from The Pi Hut and received both within a couple of days. Having re-purposed my RPi3b I am now happily receiving an up-to-date online picture of the aircraft airborne in my local area. Very good service - highly recommended - I would not hesitate to use The Pi Hut again.
I've purchased a number of times from the PiHut and always find it a hassle free experience. Delivery is swift and the products never fail to impress.
This should be your First Stop for all your Pi goodies!
Excellent website and quick delivery.
Highly recommended.
I have ordered a few times from here since discovering the world of Raspberry pi. This includes both setting my son and myself. Service has been great each time, with fast processing of my order.

More to come as I get into projects but I always know where to go.
Great website, easy to order and VERY fast delivery! Everything arrived as it should and I would not hesitate to order again.
We were very happy with our purchases. They arrived within a week to Ireland. Postage wasn't excessive, which is a big plus for PiHut. PiZero already being put to use.
Thanks, fast delivery