The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Great service and selection. Often my first choice for anything Pi related, though the shipping can take a while due to where I'm located. (US)
Looks good.
Haven't tried it yet.
Both times I've ordered, package has been damaged.
A great range of products and the website was easy to navigate.
Everything was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition.
We have ordered a lot of stuff from the brillant pihut everything was A1 *.
I received everything quickly and I am very satisfied with the ordered items. I strongly recommend! A+++
This is the first time I have shopped at the Pi Hut and I can honestly say that it was an easy experience, I would not hesitate to buy from the Pi Hut on the future, thank you
Order arrived in good time, all parts present and correct.
Everything arrived the next day. Fantastic service!
I had a problem with one of the products I bought (A missing part) and with a quick email, they managed to sort it out the same day and have the missing part delivered the following day.
So quick and very helpful
Great service, speedy delivery and items as described. Will definitely be using you again. Thanks Paul
Great service, will be sure to order from them again.
The PiHut for everything Raspberry.

Great products and Great Service.

Peter P.
Great company, always deliver fast.
Excellent thanks
Your one stop shop for all things Pi. Always great service, fast delivery and we'll packaged. Never had any problems but I know the staff are there if I ever needed. Can't recommend highly enough.
Hi. Very happy with all the equipment parts I have ordered and the fast delivery is very excellent thanks and iv got more orders yet to do as I’m looking at more parts for my products.
My order arrived in good time and everything was packaged securely. I found it quite easy to follow the instructions to build my device, and where I was confused I found answers on the help pages. My device worked first time and is proving very useful. Top Marks.
I bought hq pi camera with 6mm lens, it's working amazing. Got it on time. Definitely going to buy from pi hut again. :)
Product arrived promptly and was as advertised.
Dear Pi Hut,

Ordered a Raspberry Pi Zero with a Case.
Have used non tractable order.
The package arrived on time and as expected.

Bozhidar