The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Delivered on time. Well packaged and as was a gift the person was very happy and delighted.
Nit yet been used
Having bought many items from the Pi Hut I have no hesitation in recommending them, it's the online equivalent of service with a smile.
PiHut made it easy to buy my first Raspberry Pi and associated items. Purchasing and delivery all went very smoothly.
I received the products as posted online and the delivery time is quick for international orders.
I ordered 2 items (Adafruit INA219 Breakout Boards) from 'The Pi Hut' and the parcel was delivered within a couple of days. Very good so far but unfortunately 1 item was missing! After an email explaining my problem (it turned out to be a mistake in the Packing Room) the issue was quickly resolved and I received the second item also within a couple of days.

Despite the error, which cost 'The Pi Hut' a 5 star review, I cannot fault the customer service in resolving the issue and the quality of the supplied items. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone.
It wad great my partner loved it it was for his birthday xx
Arrived, as i recall, 2 days later. With that proviso, rapid delivery is a core value. RS Components, as you will know, deliver the next day for orders upto 20;30. Seeking a low cost route, for even later, might give you an edge. Clear detail on your pages. WELL DONE
didn't know you guys were in the UK when I ordered. Just the same, my purchase came in good shape and in a reasonable amount of time considering the virus and the distance.
All round real good, as expected quality. quick shipment email, though the delivery company took their time sadly resulting in a long delivery time
Great selection of components.

Quite a lot is out of stock such as the Li-Ion batteries though. I had to go somewhere else, but would have bought them here with my purchase.

Cheers
Hello Jamie. Thank you for contacting. I have received the ordered details on 2020-08-28. Everything seems OK with delivered items. Covid is probably slowing down deliveries a bit. Nothing that I blame The Pi Hut for. The only thing that I would like to mention is that secure card payment did not work. Tried a number of times but payment was denied. Don’t know if the error lies at your end or if my bank is to blame. Just wanted to mention in case you might want to follow up payment procedures from your side.
Kennet
I ordered the USB 2.0 MicroSD Card Reader (MicroSD to USB) × 2. Nice and small but didn't seem to add any value.
Yes, the experience was good. And specially it was very useful being able to pay using Amazon's account so I didn't have to enter again my address or payment method.
My pi 3 in 1 lens kit arrived very soon after being ordered. I intended to use the macro lens to photograph some old slides but unfortunately the macro lens is too good and I can only get a fraction of the slide into view. Overall quite a good bit of kit and no doubt I will put it to good use one day.
Even without tracking service, I would have liked to get an email as soon as the parcel is sent out. Other than that delivery was fast, as was the communication.
I will definitely order again.
The product was ordered quite late in the day but arrived the next day, well packaged. No problems installing the screen and downloading the instructions, once I had found them after some hunting on the WWW. So I would suggest you might include a compliment slip inside with details of where people can find the drivers etc if required.
Great experience and everything was delivered as expected. Everything was in great condition when it arrived and fully operational. Only complaint is that the order arrived a week late but that can be expected with corona and shipping abroad.
I have loved every Raspberry Pi I've ever bought and the PiHut have a great collection of items and excellent kits.
The Pi4b retro kit is a good price and well put together, though I did go back to buy a USB-C switch and a Nes4Pi case to supplement it. Best thing about this is these are not cheap knock-off components.
Delivery was quick and ordering easy.
DUTCH:
ik vondt het zeer handig hoe de website is ingedeeld. het is zeer overzichtelijk alles te vinden. de verzendtijd was ook stipt in orde. Op vlak van betaling was het wel even zoeken omdat ik een jongerenreking heb, dit verplichte me om te betalen via PayPal.
Great selection of items in the shop at democratic prices, this is why I choose your shop above anything in Belgium or the Netherlands. I hope Brexit won't make it too cumbersome to order from within the EU.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 58,207 reviews