The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

As a total newbie to anything other than the pies you eat, this pi is proving to be quite interesting for a small piece of pi! It’s amazing to think that it does the job of a very good computer at the fraction of the cost! Looking forward to learning more about it! And the turnaround was fab. Thanks
I was satisfied with the product and the service.
Very reliable and helpful service!
Good price, delivered early, fully operational.
Order placed at 07:50, dispatched at 08:22 and delivered by 09:17 the following day. Who says you need to be a big corporation to provide next day delivery and excellent customer service?
The package arrived on time and in good condition.
Everything inside was present.
This is the 4th order I have made. Great service as always. Excellent company to deal with.
Really fast delivery and as requested, thanks!
Delivered well packed and on time :-)
No problems finding what I needed for my pi.
Excellent service, good price. Device works well.
A great first experience shopping at The Pi Hut. I was trying to source a HiFi Berry Digi+ Pro for a new media streaming build and it was out-of-stock everywhere else. I also ordered a Pi 4 4gb, HiFi Berry case and all of the accessories necessary for the project. Very pleased with the service. The Pi Hut will be my preference for Raspberry Pi related purchases from now on – thanks guys.
Excellent service as always. Many thanks!
No problems next day delivery. Great service
Delivery arrived quickly and the product is great!
Superb Shop! Every time I order it’s easy, quick and hassle free.

Love this shop πŸ‘πŸ»
Good product, quick service.
Excellent store and very well priced. Would definitely recommend as I got the whole bundle very simply. Everything works as it should.
Good products, great service, in a word... EXCELLENT
I really appreciated my shopping experience at the Pi Hut. Service was very good (they shipped my stuff really fast and very well packaged), plus the boards were absolutely FANTASTIC! I had been struggling with sub-standard and badly documented modules but I found a (German-made) replacement at the Pi Hut that worked at the very first shot, came with readable and exact documentation all the way to suggestions for the settings of the configuration via DIP switches and test code. I do not know what else one could ask for... Uhm, yes... The material and the shipping were also quite affordable!
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 58,207 reviews