The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Everything I've ordered from PiHut has arrived quickly and safely, and the prices were competitive. In-shop links to construction/usage instructions makes the PiHut site useful right through the build cycle. PiHut is always my first stop for RPI goodies.
Item received as expected and advertised
Absolutely perfect, reduced my temps right down
The entire process from start to finish was an extremely positive experience. The product was as promised and arrived on time
Excellent product, great service, fast delivery. Absolutely satisfied. I'm buying more RPis very soon from you.

It would be great if you could offer the official RPi 4 case in black in the Starter Kit (maybe the same way you choose the RAM and the Power supply type). It's available currently only as a separate product.
For this particular delivery. It was very fast from ordering to recieving. And the items were packaged good and in good condition. Will order again.
Fantastic quick service for high quality products!
On-Line shopping at PiHut is extremely easy and problem free, as it needs to be for an old silver surfer. Purchases arrive very quickly, and I'm sure that I once received goods delivered at a postal rate above that paid for. Great company to deal with.
What an amazing website everything you need in one place, I love the pi, so this is the place for me
They are well informed and give excellent descriptions of all items visit pihut today you will not be disappointed.
Absolutely no problems with a Raspberry Pi Zero W I bought recently. Ordering was straightforward but it would have been better if the total price including p&p was visible as a running total instead of finding out at checkout. The Pi Zero came in the post within a week and worked without any issues.
Best place to buy your Pi and Filling! This time i bought Pi 3B+ Hifiberry DAC Pro. Site has plenty of info so you know exactly what the specs are and what is compatible. Would have a got a case too but think Father Christmas may be ordering that.
Speedy and excellent service every time!
Smooth transaction from start to finish and arrived very quickly! Thank you
The Pi Hut, I've been a returning customer for a few years now and have always been happy with the service. The Flirc remote software is somewhat flakey in Rasberry Pi OS (Raspbian as it used to be called) and found it to be a bit of a pain to use but it is possible. Sometimes it works, sometimes it is laggy and slow, sometimes it wouldn't connect to the dongle but this is just the setup software, the dongle itself works very well.
The following might not be true in a Kodi install or other situations, this is just my experience in case it helps somebody.
I found if I installed the software in windows, configured all my buttons there, it is all stored on the Flirc dongle anyway and then plug it into the Pi and it just works. The linux software feels clunky, I couldn't get it installed at all in Ubuntu Mate on the Pi but that is where I am using the USB dongle now after a windows configuration.
Would I buy it again? Yes, I love using a remote to control my music player (Audacious) which goes out into an external DAC via USB, it is a great solution.
Good service, quality product, reasonable price and fast delivery 🙂
Snabbt, smidigt och enkelt att beställa!
I can trust delivery and package.
Excellent service as always, thanks
Nice, delivery in 8 days(6 working days). All came well packaged and working.
Items all in stock delivered very quickly. Good updates on progress via email. Will buy again for next Pi project. Recommended.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.97 based on 58,267 reviews