The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Fast shipping and came in one piece and that's all I can ask for!
Zeer snelle levering en zonder verzendkosten.
Oftewel TOP!
Excellent, as described.
Fast delivery, very well packaged, highly professional. I look forward to ordering from you again soon.
The Pi Hut had everything I needed for my project at reasonable prices, and delivered very quickly. I'll definitely be coming back when I need more!
Fast delivery, items were in great condition. Great prices too.
Great product and quick delivery times 👍👍.
Website easy to navigate too.
A+++
the products arrived promptly and without any issue
Simple easy site to order from, products arrived in super fast time and packaged perfectly and a nice little touch of a sticker! Definitely coming back for my next Pi - Thanks
Everything arrived fast and perfectly. Very good shopping experience. Highly recommended.
Came on time and works well
Everything was great, shipping was fast, prices were good and site was easy to use. (not to mention tutorials on how to use a lot of the products for sale)
As always everything Raspberry Pi is covered by Pi Hut and usually I ll compare prices on other Pi sellers to what is available on other sites and usually I ll opt for Pi Hut....
Thank you.
PiHut is my supermarket for Raspberry and IoT components. I'm super happy they also sell Adafruit products - ordering them to Estonia (Europe) would be rather expensive and not so fast :)
I'm also very satisfied with the customer support of PiHut!
Parts were missing, still no use sending it back, as shipping would be more expensive.
Shopping on the site is clear and simple. The Delivery was quick and the products were of good quality. I got everything I needed in one place too.
Thank you for providing a Pi accessory that was available no where else. Shipping was fast considering that the package traveled from the UK to the USA. Price was very good.
Smooth transaction online. Prompt delivery of item as promised. No problems with assembly.
I've only shopped here twice but I really like having a place that offers so many interesting products for the Pi ecosystem.
Also you ship quick and prices are not bad :)
Awesome, the website is really easy to navigate and the descriptions are really good with appropriate reminders for potential component dependencies, which really helps not forgetting anything with a purchase. I frequently have to set my budget when I decide to do some shopping on the website
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 57,993 reviews