The Pi Hut Reviews

The Pi Hut 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Scott Wallis
The Pi Hut 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Simon Chadwick
Fair prices from a trusted source in the uk.
Bought many kits and components all from the pi hut and have been really pleased with what I received.
Everything on time and as expected
Very fast delivery, easy ordering, good communication and always perfect original product. Cant beat this team at the PiHut :-)
Overall not too shabby
Great experience, great selection of products, combined with an easy to navigate website. I will certainly look forward to shopping with you again.
Excellent. Good price. Great communication. Product as described and arrived on time.
Thanks
I ordered spare keyboards and mice as I like to keep a few just in case. Good quality and great service as usual. Thanks.
Brilliant package and swiftly delivered. I would highly recommend.
Fast delivery and good communications. Item was well packed and reasonably priced
Great stuff no probs
Great experience - everything arrived quickly and I'm really happy with my Pi.
Great site/shop. Details for each product help decide what you will need. Also, the links in descriptions advising which product links with which helps prevent mis-ordering which is a great idea. Will definitely use again for future orders
Excellent service. There was a part missing from my kit and PiHut staff were very helpful and sent out the replacement part the same day on next day delivery.
Will not be that last time I order from you, great service, fast delivery, I'll be ordering my connection cable shortly, thanks
I bought a desktop kit, largely to learn with my son, programming. It’s a great starter kit, and I’m sure we’ll be ordering again, maybe add ons or more Pi. I had a little issue with logging in, not sure if it was my mistake or not, but it was resolved very quickly via email, which suited me just fine. Thank you
Easy order, best price I could find. No issues.
Great service, ordered over a weekend and products arrived in Tuesday as promised. Would recommend.
Amazing service
As always, it is an extremely great experience doing business with you guys. Amazing how much you have to choose from, very nice and efficient website, fair pricing and fast delivery. What's not to like?
PiHut was and is a great support. I had a complicated order just before the holidays, custom configurations for a large group of people so we could run a workshop. Rich helped me find the best solution and pushed my order through so I could get it fast. 11/10 would recommend.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.97 based on 60,999 reviews