The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Orders come quick and never normally an issue. I made two seperate orders and got charged normal sale price and postage, when i got the items they were combined into one package. I asked why i got charged P&P for two orders when they have combined them..

I was told "The restriction is one per customer, placing multiple orders to bypass this is not OK."

Customer service reply is terrible to blame me for them accepting, posting two orders as one when their own rules prohibit it. I brought one pi then after 30min decided to get another one so i was not aware of the restriction as it is not on the site unless i order more than one at a time..
The Pi Top arrived promptly complete with the Raspberry Pi 3B+ also ordered. The packaging was beautiful and the product a delight in terms of quality and finish. The getting started booklet was wonderfully simple to follow, and the components were easy to assemble, despite being fiddly with the postage stamp sized screwdriver (but was much quicker later with a micro-screwdriver)... until... pressing the power button... nothing... then disassembly and reassembly several times... It just didn't work. Blogs, support websites and Youtube all presented many people with similar problems, but none fixed the fault. Will try to get an exchange to give it another go. Lovely product though if it worked.
Great range of pi products, unfortunately no flexibility in changing orders. Make sure you look at everything before you click buy, not all bundles are listed in each menu.
I know I can buy with confidence from the Pi Hut
As much as I like the site and the product, I have had my birthday (40th) present surprise spoiled due to the credit/debit card option of payment not being obvious or available, and the present purchaser not having either PayPal or Amazon or another person to rely on.
did not work
Refused to cancel my order even though request was made instantly. Poor.
You shipped my order on 12th, a simple padded envelope, but it did not arrive till today 16th. I am at the other end of the same county, only an hour's drive away.
You might want to give them some feedback. With a baseball bat.

On the other hand, the products you sent me look like being good fun! Thank you.
my raspberry pi will not power up its a zero w first 1 thats not worked can i get a replacment ??
Ho chiesto di annulare subito, ma è stato spedito lo stesso il giorno dopo
Item as described ,but took too long to arrive. Shipping cost too high.
Pi-3 received without box,bent pins and dented Port - Offered Returns only :-(
As described. Seller did not use listed postage method, and delivery was slow.
Item as described, quick despatch, though delivery ( Royal Mail) was quite slow
Bien
Ware OK, Lieferung verspätet
Well Im happy with everything in general but the shipping took a really long time... (may just be because of Chrismas and New Year holidays)
International deliveries slow and prone to error. Advice from customer service is sometimes also incorrect.
Great eshop and seller but it's hard to locate order. I would expect the order confirmation to have a link to the order status.
I ordered a Pi zero kit through the pi hut some months ago and the SD card it came with appeared faulty as could not be recognised by multiple readers. I couldn't find a number to call so emailed about the issue, being very specific and got a generic response back about how returns work. So I sent back the card to the return address with an order number, contact details and a note. I only returned the card because everything else was great. I never received a response.

I've since preordered an item through the pi hut and paid for it. I've received a confirmation email of the purchase but not even a hint of when it is expected to be in stock not even that it was a preorder purchase.

The items the store sells are great but don't expect good communications from this seller.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 58,207 reviews