The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Site had a few glitches, but still pretty smooth ngl
The wifi dongle I purchased for my Raspberry Pi is working very well and I am glad the PiHut had it for sale in their online store. The dongle works as advertised, mainly "plug and play". I did wind up playing with "wlan0 up" to turn off the embedded antenna, but it turns out this may not even be necessary. Before the product arrived, I asked if there was tracking for the delivery of the order, but was told that was not available. I would have given a 5 star review if tracking was available. Also, the website says "5-9" days for delivery, but the actual delivery time was more like 20 days.
There was a slight glitch paying with Paypal using Edge Chromium but otherwise slick and quick.
Interesting range of bits for the Raspberry Pi. I get the Magpie magazine and I plan to build some of the projects in that, so if the Pi Hut keeps a close eye on what is in the magazines you won't go far wrong. I also buy from RS who don't seem to be much interested in meeting the needs of the amateur market, so a niche Pi Hut can fill.
Snabb leverans och exakt rätt grejer!
I bought to deliver to Dublin and the package was sent first from London to Germany and then to Dublin. I understand that during COVID times the delivery would take more but this really made the delivery take longer. I bought on 24th July and got it by 7th of August.
No other problem and the product came in perfect condition.
Great overall experience, good shipping prices.

But many items out of stock. Search function could be better (some times returns tens of pages of irrelevant products)
Great selection of products with super fast turnaround of orders.
Very prompt service but wish the packaging was a little more robust.
Fairly pleased with PiHut service. I would use it again.
UPDATE:
After submitting my review I got a message saying it was 'published'. Hopefully not online somewhere. There was no prior mention of this. I think I'll deduct a star after all for the lack of transparency.
I bought a Pi 4 and a case from you and at the beginning I was a bit anxious as I never received a confirmation email but the money had been taken out of my account. After a couple of days passed I eventually got in contact with your support team to try clarify what had happened/ was happening with my order and they were extremely helpful and were able to send me on my shipping confirmation details with which I could track my order. Will absolutely be buying from you again in the future!
It is very good for kids to playfully learn coding and ignite their mind.
Waiting for the project kit
All the products were as described and delivered in good condition.
I loved the Raspberry pi 4 starter kit because it had everything I needed. I gave 4/5⭐ because it arrived 1 week late and the SD-card with pre-installed NOOBs was corrupted. Thankfully the whole card wasn't broken.
Buying Pi, case, charger and few cables with shipping was cheaper from PiHut (UK) than buying everything in my country (Lithuania). Ordered Jul 23th, received Aug 3rd. Speed was alright.
The only big drawback was that the sticker with package receiver information was poor quality. 1 digit from my phone number rubbed off so the courier entered wrong phone number into their system. Luckily I was after tracking number manually and contacted my post office after not receiving my package details after the first day.
I ordered a Raspberry Pi 4 with case and fan, They arrived promptly and the instruction video allowed me to put everything together easily. The only thing that wasn’t clear is which way up to fit the fan. I made a guess and it seems to be working so.. it looks really cool sitting on my desk.
A nice looking, neat, relatively easy to assemble stacking framework for all full size 40-pin Pis. The only (unavoidable) issue is that the fan from the lower Pi will always be obstructed by the upper Pi meaning that, under heavy load, the lower Pi will always run hotter (about 8°C in my experience). It’s not a major problem, but is worth noting.
Ok, I took delivery a few days ago. At first I connected keyboard&mouse to my RPiZero running RPiOS Lite. Then I noticed Yes keyboard works as swedish settings should do. Next I noticed CAPSLock led didnot come on althou switching between upper/lowercase worked as should. Then I sent an email to support about this malfunction, Natalie respoded with an RMA-number. However I did searching on the raspberrypi community and found keyboard CAPSLock works initially when GUI mode is in use. After this indication I took one of my RPi3A+ running RPiOS fullvrsion and CAPSLock did indeed come on. SO I informed PiHut support to cancel the RMA request. I think there should be a notice when ordering RPi-keyboard that CAPSLock isn't working if you are using only terminal mode
Piaware SD card, bought this and was posted really quick, problem is there are no instructions, stating plug and play is a bit vague, it does work right away, for decoding but there are no instructions on how to turn on the wifi or bluetooth on my Rpi4b, and the only link you get takes you to the flightaware page on how to set up from scratch with a blank card, not recommended for a beginner like me
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 58,207 reviews