The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Whole experience was great. Products easy to find on the website. Good prices. Fast delivery time. My daughter's Halloween project is built and ready to go!
Every purchase from Pi Hut is a good experience. Never any complaints.
Great, fast, and affordable
This is my first experience shopping with the Pi Hut and had such a great experience that I've just placed my second order. Everything came on time and in perfect condition, exactly as advertised.
Ordered and received the CamJam EduKit 2. Really good piece of kit but even better customer service from Natalie when the replacement buzzer was sent out ASAP. Tapadh Leibh.
perfect thankyou very much
Always find what I need. The delivery was extremely quick.
very good homepage - price ok and quick delivery
As always, excellent kit and very quick turnaround /delivery. Always the same with these folks...many thanks
Great products, components and service.
Everything arrived on time, fitted and worked exactly like it should do. Thank you :-)
There's only one word: E f f o r t l e s s !
Fast and easy.
Superb service, my go to for raspberry pi parts. Prompt delivery and fair price.
Great customer service, had an issue with the delivered product and replacement sent out straight away.
Ordering and delivered excellent. Item fit to Nikon AF lenses perfect. Tameron AF lens needed a slight adjustment. All good, just need a pi Hat to provide autofocus.
My first experience of Pi and Pi Hut, both were good, ordering process was simple and delivery prompt with no issues.
My first Pi experience was to run a Unifi cloud controller which is happily running and gives me another computer to play with :-)
My second Pi is for the kids at Xmas, so looking forward to seeing their reactions!
Great purchasing experience!
Everything arrived very quickly and exactly as described
fast efficient service
Great service, fast delivery (within 2days) and a nice place to get my supplies for my projects.
Well done PiHut great job.
Thanks