The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

It was quick, well packaged, and the best available price. I also like that the orders were limited per shopper because otherwise I could see people dropshipping them. Fantastic work, great website, I actively recommend it and loved the personal touch of getting this email.
Ordered three items from The Pi Hut, and all are great. I had some issues with the Bluetooth Dongle (my own fault) and the staff were patient and even offered some advice on the errors I was getting.

Can't fault them, will be buying more in the future.
Over all experience is good
Great service. My Rpi now has a new working power supply
Very quick service
I have purchased a number of times from the Pi Hut and every delivery has been delivered speedy and well packaged. This time was no exception. Good to see that the packaging was efficient and was not wasteful.
Very good and very quick service!
Very good service !
Great service, items arrived as described at a good price and on time.
I also made a mistake with a second order I made indirectly via Amazon and this was dealt with very quickly and effectively
If I need anything further Raspberry then the PiHut will be ny first port of call
Very good service posted quickly also hight quality products.
Many thanks
Great experience as always fantastic service.
Fast international delivery.
Delivered in time even during the pandemic situation. Quickly responded to my enquiry where I was seeing the parcel as being in Frankfurt and was concerned about a possible delay. Though turned out to receive it right on time as stated in the delivery information at checkout.
Easy to order, everything arrived within 2 days
Superb as ever !
Awesome, great service and love the new Pi
Got everything I need all in 1 order to setup my pihole. Now I get minimal adds on my whole network and made it even faster.
The product (Pi4 wall-mount) is a perfect fit. Does the job, is adjustable and looks nice. Easy installation.
Delivery was unexpectedly slow (6 working days) but Natalie from customer service was so nice and patient, she helped me very well.
Fast shipping , excellent products !
I like the ease of use of your site. You could improve search filtering a bit maybe. The package came on time and was well packed.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.97 based on 58,267 reviews