The Pi Hut Reviews

Scott Wallis
The Pi Hut 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Simon Chadwick
Nice nice nice
Everything was in perfect order! Thank you! Your wide range of products and the friendly prices are amazing. Please see if you can add an extra option for delivery to parcel machines, that would be great! Best regards and have a nice day!
delivery in time, everything great.
Because of the BREXIT i had to pay 52 euro customs services.
Great site and order was delivered on time.
Correcte en snelle afhandeling! Uitstekend!
The items that i ordered arrived on time and the products are great. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Good website, all in-stock items dispatched very quickly. All arrived well packaged.
I would have preferred to have been able to order in-stock and out-of-stock items at the same time and waited for one package delivery, though.
Easy to use website and nice clear descriptions for the different products. Everything ordered arrived safely packaged.
I can write something, that is only good, but everyone knows, that you are very faire with the customers and your products are very very good, therefore keep it up, you are great!
I got your item, I am very satisfied, thank you
Absolute novice Pi400 owner here, with no idea what I was doing. PiHut helped me find the products and ideas I needed for my first two projects.

Price, availability and delivery were everything I could have asked for. Everything arrived on-time and intact.
Greatly packed, great service, and top notch product! To recommend without a doubt!
Excellent product selection, arrived on time.
Delivered as promised, accurate and fast!
This was my 3rd order from Pi Hut every order was despatched and recieved promptly. Being new to Raspberry Pi, to keep me sane during lockdown, Pi Hut has been very helpful and informative for me. Thank you.
Exellent service
Very prompt delivery, and the pico is brilliant.
The pricepoint of the pico is very reasonable but I thought the cost of postage makes it slightly less so. Is there a way that an option for cheaper carriage is offered?
I am using micropython and Thonny with the pico and although there is a huge amount of information available to get started, I did think libraries and modules for sensors are pretty difficult to find. Having said that, I am starting to make good progress.
Nice Raspberry box