The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Everything arrive in perfect condition.
I ordered 2 pi cluster cases with fans and both arrived packaged neatly completely intact with everything I needed. Price point was perfect and it is a beautiful design and well engineered. Overall an excellent experience.
I am happy with the fast delivery and the good webshop which is very net and easy to navigatie and place an order!
The website was easy to use in helping me chose exactly what I wanted with good product descriptions, prices were good, and fast delivery :)
Always a pleasure ordering from Pi Hut. Great prices, good range, fast delivery.
Brilliant service best place to buy your raspberry pi and bit's.
I'll be back for more!
Delivery is very good too. Packaging is excellent. Prices on pi stuff at pihut is definitely what keeps me coming back.
Shopping experience was great with well packaged delivery.
I ordered a battery box and cable from the PiHut. The items arrived really quickly and were exactly as described. They were well packaged, are perfect for my project and were a very good price.
I will happily shop with PiHut again.
Thank you.
Excellent company. Delivery and customer support: both excellent. I'll use them again.
It is very nice when one is not in the Uk and the parts arrive in good shape and in good time.
100% keep up the good work
Stay safe
Mick
The pi sent didn't work and when I returned it no one contacted me so I had to chase it up...... so that then the order was sent back 4 hours after I had asked if I could add a heatsink case to the order to save me the postage but that was simply ignored ...so no I am not happy
The L298 H dual H bridge board was on offer at a good price and was delivered speedily.
Nice selection and fast delivery
Great customer service, I did have an issue with my order and they resolved it quickly.
Im happy with the products/delivery, one thing I was missing from your shop is the retroflag snes controller, the one you sell now feels very cheap compared to retroflags controller.
Device arrived the next day with recyclable packaging and small enough to fit through my postbox so didn’t have to chase missed deliveries!
Deliver of items was good. However the metal which was included to reduce heat does not actually contact the CPU and therefore still needed to use additional heatsinks which in turn means I could not put the top on the case. The USB SD card reader broke on second use. Thankfully I have another and already burned required image.
Service from the PiHut is second to none as far as I`m concerned.
They work hard to supply customers demands, if you have a problem
that is solved equally fast.....thanks to all guys and gals concerned.
Excellent service, items received were in perfect order and were delivered on time.
Great products from a great company. Delivered quickly and all working. Dusting of my programming hat after 20 years out of the industry.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 57,993 reviews