The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

The products have all been good so far, I have bought 2 pi's, a couple books, and a few accessories from the PiHut and I have been very happy.

Customer Service could be improved.

The packaging of my items for delivery was questionable since it was going overseas. The outer packaging was flimsy and was damaged when I received it. The packaging of the individual items were good.

There are little to no updates from the site or their mailing services on what is happening with your package. 2 out of 3 of my packages took forever to arrive and one is 3 weeks late.
And the delivery service doesn't forward important messages like "this item needs to be signed" when transfering over.

Overall, the site is fairly easy to use and checkout is a breeze. My only problem is after the money is spent. I wish I wasn't charged until I received my order, somewhat like amazon.
Raspberry Pi, Says estimated delivery within 2 days but it took almost a week.
ok
Very slow delivery not first class signed for as advertised!.
Great item but delivery took 7 days
Rpi0w is good bug noway to use with an older raspbian. Jessie light needs micro usb & hdmi adaptator and pixel is .. pixel.
took long to arrive, but all in working order
I did not receive my raspberry pi 2 because it got lost in shipping.
Only 9.5MB/s write, nowhere near the claimed 48MB/s. Had refund
Good
paid on the 27th of February, parcel received today the 26th of March
I have ordered a few Pi Zero's throughout the times. It is annoying that you can only order a single Pi at the time. Living in Denmark, you need to pay 4 GBP, which should easily cover shipping costs for two Pis as well. But since there is a limit of a single Pi Zero at a time, i'd have to pay the shipping cost multiple times.
good item slow delivery
Great service, thank you!
Item not working, prompt refund made
Pas reçu, mais rembousé ;-(
Corrupt on arrival, but soon fixed
No instructions with item, broke my sd card
Not sure what happened here - didn't receive item but got refund in the end.
misleading