The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

I am very satisfied with the product I purchased this time.
I had no issues during the ordering process, items arrived in 6 business days and matched the description. Will visit again for my Pi purchases in the future
I'm based in the USA and shipping wasn't too much of a impact if you plan 2 weeks overhead. The shopping is straightforward and often included are friendly instructions for common implementations. Many products come in with complete packages and include necessary small tools when possible. Varied from product makers the parts' quality are different and I got what I paid for. Sometimes it's cheaper to shop here than trying to find parts at local stores or US online maker shops (not naming names :P) even after you factored in shipping costs. Great place for homebrew makers!
Speedy delivery, sensible packaging
Great prices and everything was packaged well. The delivery was also on time.
All went well!
The shipping was delayed but with the current situation in the world this is probably to be excpected and the support gave quick support, helping me to make sure that the package hadn't been lost.
It was the fastest delivery I have ever experienced, so far everything works great and match the descriptions, It s a 10/10 for me.
Ordered. Paid, and delivered iand running Octoprint n two days.
Thanks will be back for another Pi as soon as I decide on the next project
Had the things I needed for my Raspberry pi, even some things that were hard to get without ordering from China.
Great service Fast a reliable delivery Just need more time to enjoy ;-)
As a total newbie to anything other than the pies you eat, this pi is proving to be quite interesting for a small piece of pi! It’s amazing to think that it does the job of a very good computer at the fraction of the cost! Looking forward to learning more about it! And the turnaround was fab. Thanks
I was satisfied with the product and the service.
Very reliable and helpful service!
Good price, delivered early, fully operational.
Order placed at 07:50, dispatched at 08:22 and delivered by 09:17 the following day. Who says you need to be a big corporation to provide next day delivery and excellent customer service?
The package arrived on time and in good condition.
Everything inside was present.
This is the 4th order I have made. Great service as always. Excellent company to deal with.
Really fast delivery and as requested, thanks!
Delivered well packed and on time :-)
The Pi Hut is rated 4.97 based on 58,267 reviews