The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Excellent service as always, thanks
Nice, delivery in 8 days(6 working days). All came well packaged and working.
Items all in stock delivered very quickly. Good updates on progress via email. Will buy again for next Pi project. Recommended.
It was quick, well packaged, and the best available price. I also like that the orders were limited per shopper because otherwise I could see people dropshipping them. Fantastic work, great website, I actively recommend it and loved the personal touch of getting this email.
Ordered three items from The Pi Hut, and all are great. I had some issues with the Bluetooth Dongle (my own fault) and the staff were patient and even offered some advice on the errors I was getting.

Can't fault them, will be buying more in the future.
Avoid! Ordered nearly 3 weeks ago, Parcel is missing and support are next to useless with updates. Will probably have to do a chargeback at this stage
Over all experience is good
Great service. My Rpi now has a new working power supply
Very quick service
I have purchased a number of times from the Pi Hut and every delivery has been delivered speedy and well packaged. This time was no exception. Good to see that the packaging was efficient and was not wasteful.
Very good and very quick service!
Very good service !
Great service, items arrived as described at a good price and on time.
I also made a mistake with a second order I made indirectly via Amazon and this was dealt with very quickly and effectively
If I need anything further Raspberry then the PiHut will be ny first port of call
Service was excellent as always. I ordered the following:

1) Aluminium Armour - Heatsink Case for Raspberry Pi 4
2) Mini Power over Ethernet (PoE) Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi 4 - No Fan
3) 4 & 40 Pin Pin Extra Tall Header (Push Fit Version)

Packing was in good shape, products do what they say they will. My only niggle is that the hole to accommodate the PoE pins on the heatsink is too small for the base of the 2x2 pin extender which means you aren't extending those pins without a bit of filing. Otherwise all good as usual.
Very good service posted quickly also hight quality products.
Many thanks
Great experience as always fantastic service.
Fast international delivery.
Delivered in time even during the pandemic situation. Quickly responded to my enquiry where I was seeing the parcel as being in Frankfurt and was concerned about a possible delay. Though turned out to receive it right on time as stated in the delivery information at checkout.
Easy to order, everything arrived within 2 days