The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Order placed at 07:50, dispatched at 08:22 and delivered by 09:17 the following day. Who says you need to be a big corporation to provide next day delivery and excellent customer service?
I am very happy with the electronics I bought. I bought an arduino uno for a cheap price and its useful for everything. It would be great if you expanded to more motors and shafts and things because those are needed regularly.
The package arrived on time and in good condition.
Everything inside was present.
Purchase was easy enough and the Rpi came very quickly and in perfect condition, so thanks!

Only complaint is that the ordering form required a phone number, even though I did not see a need to give it. The reason given was that I may need to be contacted about the order, but I wasn't told exactly what situation that would be necessary for, and the PiHut already has my email. I think it should be up to the customer whether they want to provide a phone number or not.

Thanks again.
This is the 4th order I have made. Great service as always. Excellent company to deal with.
Really fast delivery and as requested, thanks!
Delivered well packed and on time :-)
No problems finding what I needed for my pi.
Excellent service, good price. Device works well.
A great first experience shopping at The Pi Hut. I was trying to source a HiFi Berry Digi+ Pro for a new media streaming build and it was out-of-stock everywhere else. I also ordered a Pi 4 4gb, HiFi Berry case and all of the accessories necessary for the project. Very pleased with the service. The Pi Hut will be my preference for Raspberry Pi related purchases from now on – thanks guys.
Excellent service as always. Many thanks!
No problems next day delivery. Great service
Delivery arrived quickly and the product is great!
Superb Shop! Every time I order it’s easy, quick and hassle free.

Love this shop πŸ‘πŸ»
Good product, quick service.
Excellent store and very well priced. Would definitely recommend as I got the whole bundle very simply. Everything works as it should.
Good products, great service, in a word... EXCELLENT
I really appreciated my shopping experience at the Pi Hut. Service was very good (they shipped my stuff really fast and very well packaged), plus the boards were absolutely FANTASTIC! I had been struggling with sub-standard and badly documented modules but I found a (German-made) replacement at the Pi Hut that worked at the very first shot, came with readable and exact documentation all the way to suggestions for the settings of the configuration via DIP switches and test code. I do not know what else one could ask for... Uhm, yes... The material and the shipping were also quite affordable!
Whole experience was great. Products easy to find on the website. Good prices. Fast delivery time. My daughter's Halloween project is built and ready to go!
Every purchase from Pi Hut is a good experience. Never any complaints.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.97 based on 58,277 reviews