The Pi Hut Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade

The Pi Hut have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds but are unhappy with their returns process.

Price - Excellent

99.02%
Industry Average
Excellent product for a great price
- gerard linnane
So basically I paid £7 for a card that would not perform blank identical Samsung card from Amazon is under £5, and if it were not for purchasing additional items would also be out what I consider to be an excessive postage charge for an Item that could be dispatched in a letter envelope for a normal stamp price.
- Peter Alexander
Just what I needed at the right price and happy to use again.

Delivery - Fast

97.01%
Fantastic service and fast delivery. Definitely recommend
- Dan Clark
Delivery was very fast and they had all that I required others that didn't which meant I only needed to place one order.
- Alex Rowe
A quick delivery. Great communication and good solid packaging too. Plenary of variety amd stock from The PiHut
- Adam Butcher
D
50.00%
Industry Average
Bought as a gift that was rejected. Cost me £9 in postage for my efforts. Buy a computer from Amazon at least the returns are free.
- Sir Andrew Parkman
realising the mistake and not wanting to have to go through the whole unnecessary returns process I sent a support email immediately.
- Michael Walker
I think the communication re delivery/returns could be better.

Refunds - Easy

100.00%
Industry Average
My experience is very good. My first order was delivered within a couple of days. Then I realized I had ordered the wrong item, and the refund we done quickly. I made a second order, which was delivered promptly. Brilliant customer service.
- Olatunde Tubo
As a result of the delays the sale didn't work out and whilst they were not completely within PiHut control, they were very quick to refund.
- Anonymous
They duly sent me the refund, but the whole thing has made me a bit reluctant to use Pi Hut again in the future, as they should have refunded me automatically and perhaps ask nicely for me to return the wrongly sent goods, which I probably would have done.
- Mr Lawrence Manning
98.36%
Fantastic service and fast delivery. Definitely recommend
- Dan Clark
Yes thank you for my order, great service and I received the part I ordered efficiently. I always have a look on The Pi Hut if I need anything but if you do not have it I have to go elsewhere. What you do do is great. Thank you. Jeffrey.
- Jeffrey Silver
Always a great service and friendly, helpful team!
- Peter Clarke