The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

The Pi Hut have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.24%
Industry Average
It was my first time shopping with them but I am quite happy. They had the lowest price for what I wanted and the items were despatched promptly and well-packaged.
- Nikos Panagopoulos
These guys are brillian. Quality components, they just work. Quick shipment. Good price. My one stop shop for anything 'Pi'.
- Gerrold Kuijpers
This was my first time ordering from The PiHut and I was very pleased with the whole process. Everything I needed for my Pi project was in stock, and at a good price. The order came very quickly, and was well packed. Thanks very much!
- David Lawrance
A

Delivery - Fast

95.96%
Really quick delivery, Excellent product. I'll shop with you again
- Ric Howard
Wide selection, quick delivery, good support, and help if you need it. A really good overall service.
- James Moffatt
Fast delivery; reasonable prices. Components were well protected in the package. Will defintely buy from The PiHut again.
C

Refunds - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
Excellent. Very prompt, and affordable. I actually needed a motor shield with female header pins, which PiHut's didn't have, and they instantly accept it back for a refund - impressive!
- david harris
Good product and quick to refund when I returned something ordered by mistake.
- Anonymous
I asked for a full refund and it was given to me , Great service.
98.53%
Industry Average
Very simple to find what I wanted and place the order. Product arrived on time and very gratefully received. Great service. Thanks.
- Paul James
- James Moffatt
Ordered a Raspberry Pi Case. It turned up the next day! I was surprised at how quickly the order was turned around. Wonderful service, and I will definitely be shopping with the PiHut again!
- Trevor Appleton