The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

The Pi Hut have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

Price - Excellent

98.15%
Industry Average
Easy to find the cable that I was looking for. Good price. Quick delivery. Cable works perfectly.
- Paul Taylor
I appreciate how Pi Hut has a range of products with competitive price (similar price to Amazon products), and I can have the added peace of mind that the hardware will be compatible with my Raspberry Pi. Pi Hut also tracks their delivery through Royal Mail, so I know when my items were expected to be delivered from heir constant email updates. Overall, a very satisfying products and delivery service.
- Regina Tandu
I can highly recommend The Pi Hut. The prices are the cheapest I've seen and the delivery was very fast.

Delivery - Fast

96.73%
Very fast delivery.
- Anonym
Always quality; always professional; and with well-packaged items and prompt delivery, what more can I ask. I am very satisfied. Thank you.
- Anonymous
Quick delivery, no issues with the product.
- Euan Turner
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
I have to be honest here - the ease with which you can order, the speed of delivery & refunding the return was excellent.
- Owen Lloyd
I placed an order in the afternoon and it was delivered the following morning so super quick. There was one problem in that I ordered eleven of the item I wanted but only ten were delivered. I raised a ticket and was quickly refunded for the missing item so very good service indeed. Thanks.
- Anonymous
Fast delivery; unfortunately one of the articles was wrongly delivered (an RPI 4 2gb version in stead of the 4gb version). The PiHut however corrected this very quickly by giving me the choice of a swap or a refund. A+ service!
- Michael Vanhove
98.93%
Great shopping experience, top class products and a top class service. 10/10
- Damien mc loughlin
Excellent service. Thank you!
- Nicholas Goggakis
Just getting into the world of raspberry pi, so made several purchases recently. All of them dispatched quickly, and arriving next day. Excellent service.
- Simon Marland