The Pi Hut Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

The Pi Hut have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.21%
Industry Average
Easy to order and quick to deliver. Also the cheapest price I could find!
- Anthony M
Do not order to the EU anymore. Duty is levied. Which is still okay. But DHL wanted a fee who doubled the price of the device. Unfortunately, I have to recommend that you no longer order from thepihut. It's a pitty: - ((((( Time to say good bye :-(
- Anonymous
The order has been sent very quickly with a tracking number. I'm very happy to be finally able to find a Raspberrry Pi at a decent price. Now I just have to wait for the package to arrive.
- Benoit V
A

Delivery - Fast

97.24%
Industry Average
Delivery was very rapid and reasonably priced. Packaging was good and all as specced. Thumbs up Pi Hut
- Joseph C
Super efficient delivery, my 9 year old is obsessed with Raspberry PI and he is learning so much about coding from it.
- Leshanthi C
Whole ordering and delivery process very easy and straightforward.
B-
66.67%
Industry Average
I order some stuff from The Pi Hut, they arrived very quickly. But I have to return it back due to not needing for the purpose. The Pi Hut staffs has been very helpful for the returns. If anyone wants to do some projects building computers this company is to go for. I would recommend having this as IT personal. I would visit again in near future to purchase for my future projects.
- Ram T
I ordered a few Raspberry Pis because I was building my Kubernetes cluster @home. I am very satisfied with the service. The most impressive thing was the smoothness of the returns process. I ordered some extra items which I didn't really require to build the cluster. I was able to return those items without any worries. Thank you Team@ThePiHut
- Kashif M
After it was found it was faulty I was sent a returns label and was advised would be replaced as soon as possible.
- Richard H
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
The product that i bought was not working ....requested for a refund and I haven't got any response for my email from support team
- Pradeep S
very bad service. I bought two object but they sent me just one. They refund me the missing object but the second was been useless without the first. So that they sent me a object that I didn't need it. And everything without tell me that before shipping.
- Anonymous
They duly sent me the refund, but the whole thing has made me a bit reluctant to use Pi Hut again in the future, as they should have refunded me automatically and perhaps ask nicely for me to return the wrongly sent goods, which I probably would have done.
- Mr Lawrence M
98.20%
Industry Average
Really excellent service I have to say!! . I think within 20 minutes I got an email to say my order was dispatched. Highly recommended
- Chris H
Very fast delivery, Excellent customer service. I will be using again
- Jake C
Fantastic customer service!! From placing order, to confirmation, to dispatch and delivery. Rarely experience such amazing and on the ball customer service. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others and to use again. Well done folks!
- Angela P