The Pi Hut Reviews

B-

Refund - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
Pi hut offered a refund if I sent it back, but I declined as the cost was relatively low & in Covid times, I did not want to go near a post office.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
I have to be honest here - the ease with which you can order, the speed of delivery & refunding the return was excellent.
posted 1 month ago - Owen Lloyd
I placed an order in the afternoon and it was delivered the following morning so super quick. There was one problem in that I ordered eleven of the item I wanted but only ten were delivered. I raised a ticket and was quickly refunded for the missing item so very good service indeed. Thanks.
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
Fast delivery; unfortunately one of the articles was wrongly delivered (an RPI 4 2gb version in stead of the 4gb version). The PiHut however corrected this very quickly by giving me the choice of a swap or a refund. A+ service!
posted 2 months ago - Michael Vanhove
On my complaint you immediately refunded the delivery charge in full which was good service.
posted 2 months ago - Alex Whitcombe
Contacting Flirc left me no answer and Amazon gave me a refund.
posted 2 months ago - Eric Frendo-Cumbo
Unfortunately 1 of the controllers appeared to be damaged so I sent a support ticket to request a refund.
posted 3 months ago - Nikki Davison
PiHut sales are wonderful. I have just bought a replacement Pi 3 because the usb sockets failed on my previous one; it was dispatched and arrived very quickly indeed. On a previous occasion I bought a Pi 4 and, totally through my own stupidity, bought a version with a smaller amount of memory than I intended. I bought the version that I meant to and PiHut accepted and refunded the returned one with no quibbles.
posted 3 months ago - David Killen
Excellent service, excellent communication, rapid refunds, quality products, fast delivery, but The Pi Hut don’t sell hot 🥧 pies.
posted 3 months ago - Christopher Hughes
I had an issue with the order - customer service was amazing and got a refund with no fuss or bother - very slick setup - well done!
posted 3 months ago - Gordon Langley