The Pi Hut Reviews

B-

Refund - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
Great service, but it was not the part I needed (my fault - website descriptions are not always the best). Part returned for a refund.
posted 4 weeks ago - Phil Teague
My experience is very good. My first order was delivered within a couple of days. Then I realized I had ordered the wrong item, and the refund we done quickly. I made a second order, which was delivered promptly. Brilliant customer service.
posted 2 months ago - Olatunde Tubo
As a result of the delays the sale didn't work out and whilst they were not completely within PiHut control, they were very quick to refund.
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
They duly sent me the refund, but the whole thing has made me a bit reluctant to use Pi Hut again in the future, as they should have refunded me automatically and perhaps ask nicely for me to return the wrongly sent goods, which I probably would have done.
posted 3 months ago - Mr Lawrence Manning
Really enjoy ordering from the PiHut, everything just works as advertised. On the rare occasion I've changed my mind, they offered an immediate and complete refund. Will continue to use over other more expensive resellers.
posted 3 months ago - Jonathan Nicola
I always find it's best to judge stores on the basis of how they handle things when something goes wrong. I ordered a product that was out of stock at The Pi Hut, before I had a chance to ask about it, I had received a refund and an offer of free shipping on the next order. Will definitely be buying my Pi related goodies from The Pi Hut in future!
posted 4 months ago - Benjamin Tayler-Barrett
Arrived as planned. No hiccups. Ordered the wrong power adapter (my bad), customer service responsive and offered replacement/refund no quibbles. A++
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
I've received a full refund from The Pi Hut - no communication from Royal Mail 3 weeks on though.
posted 6 months ago - Paul McKeown
Three refund for that part of the order was instant and the fact that that item was unavailable and refunded was clearly shown in order confirmation emails.
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
Ordered from The Pi Hut on 2 separate occasions. First time absolutely excellent great range of stock and quick delivery all items came in great shape with nothing damaged. 10/10 service Second occasion I ordered some accessories such as a fan, the fan was broken upon delivery. I opened a support ticket and spoke to a guy called Max who help refund it with no hassle at all Absolutely amazing team and amazing service, will be shopping again soon
posted 7 months ago - Kyle Burnip