The Pi Hut Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

98.40%
Industry Average
Hello PiHut team! Thank you for receiving my order intact. However, I was a little worried that the package was missing extra packing material. The box with the Raspberry Pi 4 and its charger could easily dangle around the entire package during shipping. However, the DHL service did an excellent job and delivered the package completely intact. Despite all this, I am immensely grateful to you.
posted 1 week ago - Dmitriy Dmitrenok
First class service as always.
posted 1 week ago - Dan Smith
Product range and service are great. Problem is high cost of post and packaging which in my case was 50% add on. Perhaps you could offer an alternative cheaper option even though it is longer delivery time. I bought from you because I couldn’t get the product I wanted elsewhere in UK.
posted 1 week ago - Bob Johnson
Great service, really quick turnaround - had an issue with one component of a pi zero kit which was very swiftly resolved.
posted 1 week ago - Graeme Winter
Thank you for your great service.
posted 1 week ago - Allan hut Carey
Absolutely amazing support and service, highly recommended
posted 1 week ago - Paul Mooney
My first purchase was a rasp Pi4b. Arrived very quickly and well packed. Very nice item which I intend to use as a Linux music server. Great service
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
Very good service, where kind enough to apply a discount that went live a few hours after my order, definition of going above and beyond for your customers.
posted 1 week ago - Jeremy Poulter
As usual, brilliant service.
posted 1 week ago - Lee Anfield
A responsive supplier who reacted well to a carrier problem. First rate customer service and a good range of products available from stock! Thanks.
posted 1 week ago - Julian Lewis-Booth