The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Easy to use website and quick delivery. The go-go place for raspberry pi related products and the only one where I could find a case for the PI plus TVHeadend. Really tidy, custom case. Will definitely use again.
Shipment already not received, during my order (05/06/20), it was noticed that shipment would be received in 3 working days...
Oddly, the Pi Hit stated only 1 per customer (Raspberry Pi Zero W). So I just created a second order on the same day, minutes apart! and it seemed to allow it. May be they are short of funds and need the postage! Must be a COVID-19 thing! One was shipped one day, and the other shipped the second day!
Great service, staff couldn't be more helpful. Biggest downfall is the fact that so many items are out of stock all the time. By the time one item you want is in another is out so you can never get one order together so have to have loads of little ones and pay delivery charges multiple times.
Just give 1 star because I can't give 0. The pi hut is already asking me how it was, when my order is "in route" for 9 days in the same place?!! 3-6 business day the said...
Please help me out! The last update I have for my "in route" order is from June 3rd. Just not recommending this website/store to anyone
It's a very good job you have Natalie or we would be taking our business elsewhere, she seems to be the only person that can get things done.
Excellent service: easy-to-navigate site, delivery was prompt. There were a few things out of stock at the time of ordering, which was annoying - I would've ordered more!
Received 4 pieces of (machine cut/shaped) flat plastic and a bag of screws.
Absolutely nothing included to explain how to break these up and construct a case from them.
I enjoy a challenge but a piece of paper with words/pics would've saved me time.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 57,993 reviews