The Pi Hut Reviews

The Pi Hut 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Scott Wallis
The Pi Hut 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Simon Chadwick
Ordered at the beginning of January and after a month I still haven't received my order nor I have an update on the delivery. Contacted your support team and still waiting for an updated delivery day.
The shopping experience on the website was good but I may need to cancel it after all if I don't get my order by the 5th January.
There is nothing good about your company to write, because of the time and energy wasted, just trying to get a simple order that I payed for ship to my address.
Unfortunately I never received my items. This was an international delivery with a delivery time of between 4 to 8 days. I waited 14 days before returning to the UK but nothing arrived. I had an idea that this was going to happen when, after 5 days, I got an email saying my order had been dispatched. I raised my concerns with The PiHut but got a vague response. This was unfortunate because I've had excellent service from The PiHut with same/next day despatch and very fast delivery.
This is my first purchase from The Pi Hut, and I am very impressed with the overall service from start to finish. The website is easy to navigate and find what I was looking for, in this case, Pi 400. The checking out procedure was simple. Delivery was made within the time slot selected. I will definitely be buying from The Pi Hut again.
I didn't get the order.
To be honest the product arrived reasonably quickly but was faulty, on return of the item it became clear at an early stage that a refund was not an option from the pi hut and an outstanding balance of £29.16 is still over due, as a supplier of raspberry products the service has left a nasty taste in my mouth as they have made no attempt to refund the outstanding amount therefore I find myself unable to recommend this supplier of raspberry products, any future purchases of raspberry products will be made using a bona fide company such as RS COMPONENTS
It's been over a month I have not received my order. I submitted several ticket support to the company and have not heard from them. One unhappy customer.
Bought a Raspberry Pi 400 PC for christmas for my son. Shipped very quickly and was delivered quickly too. Great communication from Pi Hut throughout the purchase.
Easy to use website and quick delivery. The go-go place for raspberry pi related products and the only one where I could find a case for the PI plus TVHeadend. Really tidy, custom case. Will definitely use again.
Shipment already not received, during my order (05/06/20), it was noticed that shipment would be received in 3 working days...
Oddly, the Pi Hit stated only 1 per customer (Raspberry Pi Zero W). So I just created a second order on the same day, minutes apart! and it seemed to allow it. May be they are short of funds and need the postage! Must be a COVID-19 thing! One was shipped one day, and the other shipped the second day!
Great service, staff couldn't be more helpful. Biggest downfall is the fact that so many items are out of stock all the time. By the time one item you want is in another is out so you can never get one order together so have to have loads of little ones and pay delivery charges multiple times.
Just give 1 star because I can't give 0. The pi hut is already asking me how it was, when my order is "in route" for 9 days in the same place?!! 3-6 business day the said...
Please help me out! The last update I have for my "in route" order is from June 3rd. Just not recommending this website/store to anyone
It's a very good job you have Natalie or we would be taking our business elsewhere, she seems to be the only person that can get things done.
Excellent service: easy-to-navigate site, delivery was prompt. There were a few things out of stock at the time of ordering, which was annoying - I would've ordered more!
Received 4 pieces of (machine cut/shaped) flat plastic and a bag of screws.
Absolutely nothing included to explain how to break these up and construct a case from them.
I enjoy a challenge but a piece of paper with words/pics would've saved me time.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.97 based on 60,998 reviews