The Pi Hut Reviews

The Pi Hut 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Scott Wallis
The Pi Hut 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Simon Chadwick
Hidden cost was not reported, due to Brexit I’ve payed a lot more than expected. Goods are ok but never again
I didn't subscribe for spam about reviews, I don't expect to have to opt out
I still haven’t seen the item I purchased nearly one month ago!
Package never arrived
It was my first Pi experiment. Everything arrived quickly and just worked perfectly. Highly recommended
I'm not happy with the delivery, sins there was no warning that we need to pay tax and import fee sins the UK is not part of the EU anymore . A simple raspberry pi 400 kost 1/3 more then the price placed on this website. Watch out with PI HUT it costs you allot delivering outsite UK !
I would be better able to write a review if the item had actually been delivered.
Order never received
Never receive the parcel
My raspberry pi is great but then the fan set on fire!!!!!!!
My order was placed January 20th. It's February 7th and no sign of it. According the DHL site it hasn't left the UK yet.
A più di due settimane dall'ordine non ho ancora ricevuto l'articolo. Sono ancora in attesa della spedizione
The raspberry pi 400 would not be recommended for everyday use. Programmes are difficult to install and even after following protocol it seems inexplicable why a printer cannot be installed or printing actioned from this unit. My experience with the raspberry pi 400 has been frustrating at best, even simply getting Bluetooth headphones to work consistently is far from a smooth process.
Now, in 2021, when Brexit was completed, it was a terrible experience, paying custom taxes and VAT. I'll definitely steer away from PiHut or any UK company when I have EU alternatives. Happy Brexit! :)
I have not received the item as yet after one month
The PiHut is the absolutely worst spammer from all on-line stores I had do deal with. Will never buy from it again. How's that for a review ?
I accidentally ordered the same thing twice and tried to cancel the order 30 seconds afterwards once I realised, with the order number etc to hand and was told it had already been picked and packed and you were unable to cancel, however I could wait for it to arrive and then return the item back through the post. The cost of the item would not get worth the postage spent on getting the item and then returning it. Perhaps a cancellation service in line with most other companies online shopping would be a step forward and encourage more customers?
Still have not received order from a month ago.
I placed an order for the HD camera. Decided to add on the lens and the mount.........a month and a half later I received the mount. Almost a hundred dollars and 6 weeks of waiting only to end up with a piece of plastic and some screws. Very disappointed. I"M STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE AND I RECEIVED NOTHING. IV"E BEEN BASICALLY ROBBED OF A HUNDRED DOLLARS
IF YOU LIVE OVERSEAS DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY>
i didn't realise the pi4 runs hot and needs a heavy duty heatsink.. so the pathetic plastic box you include is useless.. i have asked for a refund when i sent it back to you but i heard nothing back.
plus why oh why is there no way of turning the pi4 off safely?... a simple resent button costs pence and i'm pretty sure the OS could be written to include such a simple thing.. after all ALL laptop and desk computers ever made have one fitted as standard... i know of 5 instances of ruined microSDs as a result of pulling the power plug.. and no you cant always use shutdown... the damn thing freezes up and crashes sometimes... not happy... not happy at all.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.97 based on 60,999 reviews