The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Quick easy service, only slight criticism was that I felt the postage for small items was a bit steep.
Easy to browse and quick to deliver. The only issue i had was my camera mount breaking immediately.
Delivery to Ireland took 14 days, rather than the advertised 3-6, so I was a little concerned that it had got lost in the post. However the ordering process was smooth, and everything arrived in perfect condition.

Overall I'm very happy with the service but a more realistic delivery estimate would have been appreciated.
I am happy with the fast delivery and the good webshop which is very net and easy to navigatie and place an order!
Deliver of items was good. However the metal which was included to reduce heat does not actually contact the CPU and therefore still needed to use additional heatsinks which in turn means I could not put the top on the case. The USB SD card reader broke on second use. Thankfully I have another and already burned required image.
I ordered a number of items, but the web site confused me. I wanted a power supply for a Pi 3 but somehow ordered one for a Pi 4, (which I new was incompatible). And, I did not, but should have, checked the order confirmation. Pi hut offered a refund if I sent it back, but I declined as the cost was relatively low & in Covid times, I did not want to go near a post office. So, I ordered a power supply again & paid again. Now all works fine.
The service was rapid and they delivered what I ordered. But of the two CamJam EduKits, neither included the female-female jumper cables that I need for a project on the FutureLearn course that recommended the Edukits.
Nice articles!
Good information in the website and about shipping
Compared to previous time delivery was fast.
Super convenient and economic supplies for your projects - as a first time customer I'm mind-blown ! Definitely won't need to look elsewhere for any of my RPi needs :)
As always prompt service, items were as described and worked perfectly.
The product range and delivery time for the pi hut is second to none, however the recommended WiFi dongle i bought has proved problematic with my Zero WH. It seems to gets detected ok, however i cant seem to use it instead of the built in wifi on the board, it just doesnt work no matter what i've tried. I have sent emails to support which take 1-2 days to reply so i cant make quick progress, and nothing seems to have helped. The dongle is as hot as hell when i touch it, so i dont know if this is the issue or it just isn't a strong enough signal, so i have basically given up on it an have purchased an Edimax one from amazon to see if this works any better.
Fast shipping!
Friday sent out from United Kingdom - Monday picked up in Latvia, Rīga!
Products looks good.
Die Artikelbeschreibungen sind leider nur in englisch. Nicht Jedem wurde in den Schulzeiten die Möglichkeiten gegeben, diese Sprache zu erlernen und im Alter ist das nachzuholen schwierig. Aber ansonsten ein ausreichendes Angebot und was fehlt läßt sich bei anderen Lieferern bestellen.
Freundliche Grüße
Worked as expected, no problems
Very easy to order and very fast delivery
It is ok. Though pitty is using Chinese manufacturing.
Arrived in a short amount of time. Pleased with the order and have got the pi zero w set up. Would have been nice to that I can't use Java IDEs with the Pi Zero W as it turns out it is a 32 bit system. I have spent 6+ hours trying to get BlueJ installed and running but even when uninstalling java 11, installing java 8 and a 32 bit compliant version of bluej I was unable to open the program. This is really disappointing as I dont know how to code in python
Maybe it should have been obvious, but I missed that https://thepihut.com/products/adafruit-6-pin-avr-isp-breadboard-adapter-mini-kit was a kit and required soldering. Delivery of a few small items felt expensive, might be nice if there was a cheaper option when things fit in a thin padded envelope. Having said that, delivery was within 48 hours of order, and the selection of products is good.
I bought the Argon One Raspberry Pi 4 case. I use my Pi 4 to run Homeassistant. For this I use the Hassio image. After I had installed the Pi in the case, I discovered that due to using the hassio image, I was unable to load the software to control the on/off switch and fan control.

As a result, the case is just a case. Even worse is that in this condition, following a power cut, the Pi does not power up when power is restored because the switch needs to be pressed to turn it on by default.

I am disappointed that these conditions are not mentioned in the item description. If I knew this, I would have not bought the case.

I have no problem with the speed if delivery which was next day.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 57,993 reviews