The Pi Hut Reviews

The Pi Hut 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Scott Wallis
The Pi Hut 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Simon Chadwick
Lange Lieferzeit, sonst top! (Ger)
I just wish that you provided a wish list
All items came through and work fine. USB speaker tends to whistle and click when not in use but otherwise does the job.
Arrived on time and the product doesn't seem to be damaged. However am still a little disappointed there is no packaging for the electronic itself.
Pi400 was so light in weight and easy to set up, worked well with monitor.
I also bought 1080p Full-HD USB Webcam with Built-in Microphone, but microphone was not work even i after i tried several times to set up/install. Any advice on how to install it would be appreciated.
Order was simple, but only arrived after 3 weeks.
Lack of stock of popular items means I have to incurr additional postage charges for making multiple orders when the items come back into stock
shop was very helpful and detailed info but the package was a little big for what i ordered 1 UK plug for the pi4 although I do wish i ordered more the post was really fast got to me next day
Order came in good condition but was missing a screw
The items arived in good condition and work perfectly. The shipping box however was dented and showed some water damage likely during shipping. The contents were fine though.
The order came quickly, great deal and was able to pay with e-transfer which was cool since most websites don't offer that. Shipping rates are very high though, considering it's not leaving Canada
Very simple, easy to use. I particularly liked shipping being estimated without having to complete an order - really useful for an estimate!

I didn't receive any kind of order confirmation and I didn't receive any registration or password reset emails despite checking spam, etc. I only got tracking notification when my parcel was received by the courier.
Quick shipping, no issues. I wish there was a minimum spend for free shipping. Otherwise all good.
I would like to know if your products are made in China prior to buying, as I am an ethical shopper and try to avoid buying products from unethical countries.
I purchased a pi zero which was a bargain and works as well as expected, I received my parcel very quickly, The only thing I was annoyed with was the p&p being £2.99 for such a small item, I tried to order a second pi zero to make the p&p a bit more worth the money but couldn't due to the limitation of one pi zero per household, which is fair enough as they sell out so fast due to there low cost but I think £1.99 for p&p would be more reasonable, However I would purchase from the pi hut again in the future making sure I get a few things to make the p&p more value for my money.
Arrived within a couple of days using cheapest rate (£2.99). I have bought the pi4 2gb and 8Gb. (2GB for openmediavault and the 8gb to experiment with Operating systems.).Guess if you're buying Pi you have some idea how to setup. But if not there are plenty of tutorials on youtube. A basic purchase would be a mini hdmi cable, and power supply. Possibly sdcard as you'll need to update eeprom (easy to do) so it can boot from usb. Not sure if there is a basic tutorial on their website for setup especially for the pi4 but nevertheless I highly recommend PiHut as a reliable source for anything Pi related
Pi Pico came in time. Thank You!
High transport and duty fees.
The range of products is great. Packaging and delivery great. Only downside is that some items are hard to find, you just have to keep searching.
Item arrived after a few days wait as I did not opt for a trackable delivery. Could not justify extra cost on delivery for £3.60 item!
The Pi Hut is rated 4.97 based on 60,998 reviews