The Pi Hut Reviews

Mann Enterprises LTD
Homefield Road
Haverhill, Suffolk
CB9 8QP

Always a quick and efficient service from the PiHut.
Very good shopping experience... Will definitely shop on The PiHut again... 🙂
Very good and quick delivery. I am very happy with the all the items in the order. I will use ThePIHut Again.
Easy and quick!
Super fast delivery, I was promised 2-3 days and it arrived next day. Could not be more pleased.
Quick, tracked delivery.
Items not yet tested as a gift.
All seems in order.
Fast delivery. Good packaging. A+++
Brilliant service and product range.
Excellent doing business with these guys! Good prices, quick delivery and great personal customer support! Recommended!
Ordering process was clear. Package was delivered in good time. Box was a little bit crushed, but nothing looks damaged inside. Some more padding could have ensured the box didn't get as crushed.
The pi hut is my go to shop for all things pi...never failed to impress ...good range of stuff ..good prices and quickly delivered. When I had an issue with a keyboard replaced immediately....recommended !!
The delivery was fast and the product was exactly as expected, and at a great price!
Well done guys!
Very fast service. Items work as they should, even though I had 0 Pi experience before ordering. If I need more Raspberry Pi related items, I’ll definitely be coming back to the Pi Hut.
match very well with my need;device delivered as foreseen
A user's manual joined with the device would be appriciated
Great service, ultra fast postage, will continue to use for all my Pi needs. Thank you.
I'm really satisfied with The Pi Hut! I'm using their products from a while and everything is just ok.

Thank you ThePiHut! :)
I have just received the order and everything is as expected. It took 23 days to get here but considering the destination and the current environment I would not complain.
Very good price and fast despatch and delivery. Wide range of products available. Great for first timers like me and my son!
Prompt service for the BBC microbit
The items were a good value. The order came quickly and was well packed. I ordered more stuff right after.
The Pi Hut is rated 4.98 based on 57,993 reviews