The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

Ordered rug and it was delivered the following day no issues fantastic service
Good quality rugs.
Bought 2 large rugs recently. Excellent value for money. Next day delivery. Extremely satisfied.
love the rug& excellentspeedydelivery
Very pleased with the rug and a true description
Very happy with my 2 new rugs. Customer service was prompt and helpful. Would definitely use again. Ordering through to delivery was straight forward and painless !
Lovely quality hall rug at a reasonable price. The best delivery service ever. Recommend
I ordered my beautiful rug, which came the following day. Well pleased.
Unfortunately my rug took longer than website originally said , however there were a couple of bank holidays that possibly slowed down delivery. Good communication around this / unfortunately the rug wasn’t quite right for my lounge and after spending over £450 with discount on this particular rug , I had to pay another £35 to return .
Great service. Large choice of rugs. Very pleased with the rug I ordered. Very fast delivery.
Great price, product is perfect and really quick delivery - couldn't be happier
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Fabulous service. Shipped next day and arrived promptly.
quick delivery nice rug but not the right one for me, no questions asked easy return
Great service, quick delivery, quality products.
very pleased with my marble rug the only thing that disappointed me was when i ordered it I was led to believe it was in stock as nothing was said that it wasn't so I was expecting it sooner than i actually got it but very pleased with it
Rug as described and delivered when they said it would Excellent service
I have purchased several rugs from The Rug Seller, and everyone has been good quality. The delivery was prompt and I was kept informed of when it would arrive . Great company.
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 30th April 2021
The rug I bought is brilliant ( so good I have had one for our holiday cottage) . The texture of it makes it look like a real rug , ( not one of those flat door mat types) but it washes and dries perfectly, just the job for 2 dogs and children to travel over .
Expected it to be thicker considering the cost .
I was delighted to receive my new rug promptly.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,244 reviews