The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

It is very thin and cheap looking but will cost too much to return
The customer service is terrible.The rug you see in their website the colors are bright but when it comes is different and they don’t take responsibility to return with their own responsibilities to pay for return .Their saying is because of the phone or tablet that you see the colors bright .I never had any problems with any other websites but only them not happy at all
Really disappointed with this rug, the pile is coming out in clumps!!
A few very thoughtful recommendations: 1. Do not buy from them or if you want to take the risk do it via credit card so you can dispute it if your product was bad and you should not pay for the return delivery if it was their mistake for selling something like how it was advertised. (Unfortunately, I did it via a different payment method). 2. They sent me a rug which doesn't look like the one in their website and I can't use it. The colours on my actual rug look very dirty. I have nicely asked for an exchange but I was informed that I need to pay for the return delivery as they explained in their terms that "hat contrast settings on laptops, phones and other devices can manipulate the colourings from device to device and in turn in real life". I have looked on their advertised photo from 10-12 devices and has nothing to do with how it looks in reality. I have taken a photo with my phone of the actual rug which shows dirty ecru/grey/white colour and this has reflected the reality in any device I tried. 3. If you will look properly on the internet more people had this problem for their mistake of advertising something that doesn't reflect in real life blaming the screen contrast. Please see below-attached photos and do your research properly or take precaution.
We have still not received our rug despite being promised it over two weeks ago. I have called three times a day and despite being promised it was arriving - IT STILL ISN'T HERE! Suggestion to the Rug Seller - use a different courier company or just be more honest with your customers. I will not risk purchasing from you again.
I am sorry to say I am really unhappy with this rug . It constantly discharges a huge amount of fluff which affects my chest . I thought this would improve after a few weeks . My cleaner says it’s like having a dog in the house . No matter how many times it’s hovered it here is just fluff balls everywhere within a few hours.
I love the rug and chose the Rugseller as have bought from them twice before with no issue. However, this will be the last time I buy from them. The promised 1 to 3 days express delivery took 10 working days and their communications and customer service was shocking. I ended up using Facebook to contact them as there was no reply to emails! Poor service and they have lost a previously loyal customer.
Forgot to mentiom in my previous comment that there was no return slip in the packaging of the rug. I rarely give bad reviews!
I ordered a rug many weeks ago and from then on ...no rug . Complications and every excuse possible. Blocked access, courier mistakes, wrong emails. Still no rug, no refund and now the telephone number has been taken off website. I’m sure these are hard times for trading but best avoid this company until they sort themselves out.
Really disappointed, the rug looks nothing like the web picture, is very poor quality and I will not use your company again. As it would cost me money to return it to you and I consider that I have wasted enough money already, the rug has been recycled.
Bought rug to sit along side a matching rug, but the one from rugseller had a green tinge in background. They refused to pay return postage. I will not use this company again
Rug was delivered damaged, had dirty marks all round the outer edges of the rug. Have still not had a refund sorted. Very disappointed.
Up to date 30 November I still have not received my rug!! Please advise me when to expect it? I was told the rug had left the warehouse on 16 November? Harry Longley
So far we’ve not had a good experience with this supplier. We purchased a kitchen rug although the rug is actually much darker than the picture. Trying to return it now is proving impossible as they don’t supply any returns process, you have to pay for the it yourself which is really expensive & they can’t even recommend which delivery company can help! It’s pretty terrible customer service considering these rugs are hundreds of pounds.
Wrong item delivered. Although promise of a replacement there is no response to my emails regarding this. There is no telephone number to contact them on so can’t speak to anyone regarding it either.
5 weeks on and the corners are still curled up! Tried everything to keep them down but nothing seems to be working.
Unable to write a. review as the rug hasn’t arrived. It was.promised yesterday and we stayed in all day. I sent you an email this morning, nobody got back to me. Now I am assuming it is lost somewhere Please call me on 01406 371384 to discuss. At the moment you have 1 star. Mike Lees Update 8/11/20....still nothing, heard, t.
Very poor communication with reference to delivery. When we came home from work we found a £700+ rug propped outside our front door with nobody in the house.
Ordered a few weeks ago still not received anything yet. But I'm glad Ive been sent this review before the item...
Not impressed!! Placed the order on 4 th October and still waiting for 2nd rug. Made two follow up phone calls and was told it would be here today - still waiting!!. order no. 04Rugs6085586
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,392 reviews