The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

Great customer service and great products
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 20th April 2021
We are still awaiting delivery placed early March & awaiting information why it has not arrived? We have paid in full?
Good quality rug. Loved the pattern.
Lovely just what I wanted lovely colours, brightens the hall up,
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Great service and rug. Perfect for the hallway and dogs muddy paws. Great quality, price and looks good too.
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Beautiful rug at a great price, and delivered promptly too!
We've bought 2 rugs recently from The Rug Seller and on both occasions been delighted with the product and service received.
The Rug Seller dispatched the rug quickly to the carrier quickly and when it arrived it was in perfect condition. However, DHL their carrier did not update me and were impossible to contact and stated they had attempted delivery when I was in the whole time. So although I was very happy with the trader due to DHL I will never buy from any trader who uses this carrier.
I ordered rug gripper to go underneath my rugs and was very pleased with results they now stay put.
Absolutely fantastic product. Fast delivery and great price. I would highly recommend.
Perfect service, lovely items and super fast delivery, couldn’t ask for any better definitely recommend
Absolutely love my out door rug, very quick delivery, will definitely use them again.
Really easy process with a great range of options and competitive prices. It arrived really quickly, well packaged and altho Im waiting for workmen to finish before unrolling it, the quality of the rug looks great and just like the photos on the website.
Really happy with the service. Good to have a range of rugs available on one site, and the delivery / quality was great.
Fantastic rug great value looks better than I thought it would for the price highly recommend
Ordered some artificial grass on the 28th March 2021 which came with express 1-3 day delivery. It is now the 15th April 2021 and I still haven't received my products despite regular assurances that it was on it's way. I have had to take time off to accept a delivery that never turned up on 3 occasions, and had to cancel a fitter at my own cost at late notice twice. The blame has been directed at the delivery company, Tufnells (who I have tried to no avail to contact directly), but regardless, this whole experience has been, and continues to be, an absolutely disaster.
Very pleased with my purchase
Excellent service The rug was delivered well packaged And the rug itself was absolutely beautiful. Thankyou
Delivered very quickly, nice material and very up to date
Great product