The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

Prompt delivery and beautiful rug.Happy with purchase and delivery
Easy to order and very quick delivery
Love my rug.Service was spot on with super fast delivery.
Excellent service. Excellent product. Would not hesitate to use this company again.
I am absolutely delighted with my new rug. It is even lovelier than the photo. The whole order and delivery process was simple and fast.
Arrived on time, great quality, exactly as picture really pleased with my rug.
The rug I ordered was just as picture, colours try, excellent quality. I have purchased from Rug Seller several times and service is always excellent, my rug arrived having been packaged really well and arrived on the date advised. Would highly recommend the Rug Seller
Very pleased with my choice so I bought a matching runner!
Delighted with hall runner. Well pleased with the colour & quality. Exactly if not better as described. Fast delivery. This is the second rug I have purchased & would highly recommend ‘The Rug Seller Ltd’
Quick delivery , excellent product the carpet has not moved an inch.
It is a nice rug and good quality delivery was fast good service
Found the pattern and size we wanted, ordered it at the right price and it was with us in no time. Great to deal with
Very pleased with the carpet runner, good quality, good customer service, rug arrived within a few days of ordering, very quick service.
The rug I purchased is wonderful, it's dense pile and beautiful colours add to the warmth of my lounge
Works just as the video on the Internet showed. Thank you, really good. This carpet is quite precious and fragile and it works really well.
Great quality, great price, super fast service
Dear Rug Seller. Rug was deliverd quick. Rug was lovely but didnt suit the lounge. I arranged Heremes courier to send it back. I have had confirmation from courier that it has been safely deliverd but no email from The Rug Seller to confirm although able to send several other emails regarding rug sales and request for review.
I am very pleased with rug
Excellent service.
The rug arrived next working day. It took a day to settle once unrolled, once it had settled its perfect. The quality is great.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,642 reviews